• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Rares Fest @ Toad Town events schedule

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Atlantic Rares Fest @ Toad Town events schedule:
Friday September 23rd, Saturday September 24th and Sunday September 25th

Free vendors can be placed starting the weekend prior and evenings the week prior

Rares fest staff will be wearing gear supplied by Mesanna

Opening ceremony Friday at noon EST 9/23
Lottery opens at 12 noon EST

Silent auction by Demon Slayer & Sundina (see seperate post)
their icq # 102388892
Submissions can also be placed starting Friday the 16th

A Grand opening parade will start @ 7 PM EST on Friday night 9/23 from the Luna fairgrounds
Guild and township colors required
(if not participating in the parade, the option to sell your wares along the parade route is recommended)

Death by Din: Gunga Dins surprise event @ 10 pm est Firday night

A new-unskilled toon with a weapon skill and 40 strength and a name with Tadpole or Pollywog somewhere in your title (IE: Tadpole Jones-Ms Pollywog) is required for all events-It is imperative you sign up and show up on time-events leave by a gate from a locked room

Saturday 9/24 at 2 pm:

Lets make a deal-option to pick door #1, Door #2 or Door #3 or play it safe and take what the moderator has to offer
(This event is difficult)

Saturday 9/24 at 4 pm est:

Last Toad Standing: your unskilled toon will be given a number that coresponds to your very own Toad in a far off land that you will be gated to from a locked event room. The objection is to keep your toad alive and kill everyone elses.
Last 3 numbered toads standing win

Saturday 9/24 at 8 pm est:

Yibles reguler auction- rare/event items only for this auction-
Submits should be made at least two hours prior to start
See Yible prior to the auction or post to Rare Collector on the Stratics site.

Sunday 9/25 at 12 (noon) est:

Toads on steriods:

This is a jousting tournement- your unskilled toons will be put in a guild team and then war mode will be enacted-your required to have a horse for this event- sharp obejects (lances) and a strength ring will be given out-prior to start. From here anything goes-winners will be determined by the staff

A flea market will be available for the final hours of the festival for those wanting to spam their wares

Sign up books are available now in a chest at the main vendor house, fill them out with your toons name and the event/events your wishing to attend and place in the mailbox provided

Hope to see you all there
Thanx
Queen Arya-and the Toad Town Staff

G

Gunga_Din

Death By Din: Try to have a toon that can take a few hits :) However, I do promise that even a newly made character will have a shot at a few prizes.

F

Fraggles

Can you post a map of the rares fest area? And label the vendor houses,auction house ect? i was just there and its kind of confusing hehe i dont know where anything is?

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Aw Fraggles,

Im sorry and I'm sure you were not the only one lost. By the end of the day even I didnt know where I was.

The Mesanna gate takes you to our main street area (Luna style vendors)

All of our main houses back up to that area. Large sandstone homes (west from gate)

Toad Town is easily accessed from Luna's North gate exit- walk out and take 20 steps south east.

The first home is the rares vendor house-Second home is the Info house-teleportes and the prizes are housed there

Behind that is the event house, flea market and lottery items

Next is Yibles reguler saturday night auction house and meeting room

Finally comes the silent auction house

See one of the staff in game-it will be our pleasure to give you the 50 cent tour

See you there
Queen Arya