• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] [Atlantic] Not the shard, just few items

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all,

I have been visiting Atlantic (from Oceania) for the last week or so on a shopping trip. I have mainly been after lower end decoration type items (particularly the Lich Spawn).

Before I head back there a few items I would like - My funds however, are limited. In order I am looking for:

1. Pedestal Cyrstall (this items is a must, it is required for a decoration idea I am working on - I was looking at only having to pay 10 - 15 mil for this)

2. Medusa Carved floor

3. Pillory (deeded)

4. Tall Banana Tree

In relation to 2,3 and 4 - I would like to be able to buy at least two of them but suspect my funds may only extend to purchase of one - if that is the case, Medusa floor carving would be my prefered option (to be used in conjunction with swamp tiles and rubble) for a decorations idea I have.

If you are able to assist with these items it would be appreciated - Please PM me what you have the the price you would be wanting for the items

Thanks Mezz

PS, as anyone on Oceania knows, I also collect swamp tiles - have like 30 at home and have bought another 20 or so since being here - so if you have any swamps tiles, if I have change I will buy.