• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic - New Years Day Festival 2011

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Atlantic Shard will be hosting a New Years Day Festival to welcome in the year 2011 with a spirit of hope for the future.

The Festivities will begin at 8pm EST on Saturday January 1st 2011 at the Fairgrounds south of Luna.

Shop Keepers and Merchants are welcome at the stalls, as are any number of street acts and performers.

At 8:30 we will begin an last man standing PvM event.

At 9:15 we will begin a Bagball Tournament; each game will have a time limit of 15 min and will be played to a high score of 5 per the bagball rules posted at the field.

Even if you choose not to participate in the two contests, there will be lots of booze and food, entertainment and great conversation.

Hope to See you there!

Notes: The Bag Ball Games will be LIMITED registration; you MUST pre-register ahead of time for the sake of paperwork and time constraints. This announcement will be posted 24+ hours before registration emails will be accepted.

Bagball Tournament: The Bagball tournament will be open to the first four teams of four persons who send me an email with their team members, team name and colors starting at 8pm EST on Thursday December 30th 2010.
Limited Registration is unavoidable in this instance, ANY early emails will be ignored and registration will be determined totally by email time stamp. Should the bagball event prove ‘amazingly popular’ we will consider starting a league. A list of entrants will be posted ahead of time for all to view.

To register: [email protected]

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bagball Teams:

Team #1: TDT Ballers
Colors: Black and Blue
Members: Garetjax, Olcher, Soul Extractor, Tank (in case of emergency, Sub- Doxxon)

Team #2: Magincia Pride
Colors: Bronze and Red
Members: Ari, Tor Morgrim, Dael Wyndael, Tazibar

Team #3: Team Kraxal
Colors: Blaze
Members: Kraxal, Roland Flakfizer, Terry Bernadino, Lilian Oglethorp

Team #4: No Names, Just PAIN (I made that up maybe they will let me know their team name... :)
Colors: Black
Members: Vic, Trader, Mr Green Jeans, Nabin

----------------------------------

Game #1: Will be Team Kraxal vs. Magincia Pride
Game #2: Will be No Names, Just PAIN vs. TDT Ballers
Game #3: Will be Game #1 Winner vs. Game #2 Winner

Duane I Am

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anybody out there that wants to be on a team? Would like to be on one. Spent many years mining. Let me know.:danceb:

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope everyone enjoyed themselves...

Here are the results:

Bagball Champions:

Team #1: TDT Ballers
Colors: Black and Blue
Members: Garetjax, Olcher, Soul Extractor, Tank

They were awarded a trophy which can be viewed on the top of the Bagball Arena south of Luna.

Winner of the Last Man Standing PvM Massacre was:

Aubrey

With, Bustie Chops coming in second.

Aubrey will be memorialized at the reward hall in Malas as the winner.

Lady Mal

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was a lot of fun! Thank you for hosting this and congratulations to Aulbrey and the TDT Ballers!

To the ballers- great game and we'll see if we can give better next time! :)

IGaretjaxI

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Was tons of fun, great games to everyone and Joanna, we will play ya anytime :)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
It was a fun time. Those TdT folks make bagball look easy, and I think Vic did a good job with a 4v1 bagball gank :D

IGaretjaxI

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We have a secret training area ...if anyone would like to check it out let me know :)

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unexpectedly, Watchertoo over at UO Stratics and TGN was kind enough to go out of her way and record part of the event last night for those that missed it.

She did a wonderful editing job and it looks great, take time to view it and comment to thank her!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqxUvoh6mJc

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqxUvoh6mJc[/YOUTUBE]

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EM Bennu, thank you so much for an awesome event! We thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to the next one!

Watcher, great video! As usual you outdid yourself!

Great game to everyone who participated in the bagball tournament! Especially to Vic, What a way to keep your team alive by not being discouraged that you had to do it alone!