• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Atlantic Mesanna Dyed Mask

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can't post a pic but it is Void White/Black. This color hasn't been used yet on a mask. Its the same color as the Painting that dropped a couple of Weeks ago on Great Lakes. The Halloween Painting, "Haunted House Broken Window".

150mil, Item is on my luna vendor north side at Rylo's Luna house. Vendor name is "ATL Dyed Mesanna" and is wearing the Black Virtuous Armor suit.

or will Trade for one of the following:

Codex Of The Knights Of The Crux Ansata
Child Of The Living Dead
A Vision Of The World Of Sosaria After The Zombie Apolalypse
A Petal From The Golden Lotus Of Heaven
Any of the Lord Blackthorn Crest Suit Pieces except Gloves and Leggings (only 1 piece)
The Petrified Bones of EM Bennu

Item is on Atlantics, Gold must be on Atlantic or one of the items can be on any shard. Buyer/Trader must pick up on Atlantic.

If you have any of these items and would like to trade. Post here and let me know.

Last edited:

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*SOLD*
Thanks to whoever bought it :)

(Rowan, looks like quite a few of your sold also, Congrats!)

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I put another Clown Mask dyed for 110mil on my luna vendor! Very Cheap, cheapest yet!

Last edited: