• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] ATLANTIC LUNA HOUSE!!!

PoTTy MouTh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I AM TAKING SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY> LOW BALLERS WILL BE PLACED ON BLOCK!
PLEASE DONT MESSAGE ME WITH ( HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT>>>> LIKE THE ADD SAYS OFFERS!!!!
IF I GET AN OFFER THAT IS ACCEPTABLE THAN IT WILL BE SOLD!
DO NOT WANT ITEMS!!! EITHER! ITEMS IN HOUSE DO NOT COME WITH!!!!

JUST TO CLARIFY, NO I'M NOT QUITTING I'M JUST DOWNSIZING, 12 ACCOUNTS RUNNING IS A BIT TO MUCH/.

Attachments

Last edited:

Gurur Yıldız

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I AM TAKING SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY> LOW BALLERS WILL BE PLACED ON BLOCK!
PLEASE DONT MESSAGE ME WITH ( HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT>>>> LIKE THE ADD SAYS OFFERS!!!!
IF I GET AN OFFER THAT IS ACCEPTABLE THAN IT WILL BE SOLD!
DO NOT WANT ITEMS!!! EITHER! ITEMS IN HOUSE DO NOT COME WITH!!!!
Wow, if this house selling thing makes you that much aggressive its better to sell as soon as possible with any price for your psychological health.

PoTTy MouTh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Wow, if this house selling thing makes you that much aggressive its better to sell as soon as possible with any price for your psychological health.
Im not aggressive at all. Just straight to rhe point. Anyone that knows me, knows im a great guy just super busy. So im not sure what glue your smoking but slow down.
Cheers

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
LOL

Don't be smokin glue!

I have to attest to the fact that PoTTy is a sweet gentle soul. A bit cray cray but he's canadian so we'll let that slide ;)

I've known him for many MANY years.

And that house is worth quite a bit! Nice spot, great visibility for vendors so I hope you get what it's worth!

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
there is a very good reason that he put that into the post... stopping trolls making lowball bids. even when it works only half the time its a win.
futhermore i can say that Potty is a nice guy but i assume "random people on the internet" like you dont know that.

PoTTy MouTh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
LOL

Don't be smokin glue!

I have to attest to the fact that PoTTy is a sweet gentle soul. A bit cray cray but he's canadian so we'll let that slide ;)

I've known him for many MANY years.

And that house is worth quite a bit! Nice spot, great visibility for vendors so I hope you get what it's worth!
Haha Many Years is an understatement LOL, Idk what like 15 + :)

PoTTy MouTh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
there is a very good reason that he put that into the post... stopping trolls making lowball bids. even when it works only half the time its a win.
futhermore i can say that Potty is a nice guy but i assume "random people on the internet" like you dont know that.
:) We've done many deals, thanks for the kind words old friend.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

PoTTy MouTh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
15???

We are NOT that old hun! ;)

Miss you!
:) I guess that gives away are age hahah... ok fine 3 yrs... :) Miss you also. ever since i got cloths lined off my sled my hands really suck makes it hard to type and use mouse( feels like i was smushing a ball in your hands for like a million times in a row), hence the reason for the main post about people messaging the heck out of me. :)