• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Atlantic Legendary Mage Bracelet - Don't Miss Your Chance

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You don't even PVP leme buy it. Pls retract.
You call being a board warrior pvping? You dont PvP either! :gee: Grow some pockets and stop low balling hard working citizens for their stuff.

Baller - Urban Dictionary

1. One who exhibits a consistent proficency at-, or exuberant love for the game.

2. One whose person has been fully and successfully established in numerous social circles (esp. one who is extremely popular with both the male and female members of any given social group)

3. One whose status in society has been earned by one's possession of "game" (that is, proficiency at the game of life)

Sounds like you, but your not acting like it today :sad3:

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
LOL... SW the bully!!!! The bulldozer!!!! Feel like being ran over by a truck!

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
I WITHDRAW MY BID!!!!!!

I GOT BULLDOZED BY SW THE CATAPILLAR BULLDOZER!!!!!!!!

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I WITHDRAW MY BID!!!!!!

I GOT BULLDOZED BY SW THE CATAPILLAR BULLDOZER!!!!!!!!
Glad you finally confirmed the dishonorable business man you are! *Golf Clap*

My Bid is still valid :next:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kas

BlackSheep

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Just to confirm. The current high bid appears to be 750m to SoulWeaver.

I saw a quote that JD bid 800m but not sure if that was retracted as I do not see the post it was quoted from. If I am wrong, please correct me.