• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Jolly Roger Flag (Revert Item)

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Located at the Luna gate
This is the flag promised from 2013 Atlantic Revert
Can not be turned & is shard bound.
Its a clicky - one per toon

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It was really nice of the devs to give us the flag :) Even though it's 2 years late, I still greatly appreciate them honoring their promise.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it took them 2 years to create that item I see why they aren't getting anywhere with the high resolution artwork.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Was it even announced somewhere? Why was there no message on UO.com? Why was it not just placed into our backpacks? Again a case of excluding as much people as possible. I don't know why I am any longer paying for this. @Mesanna

Last edited:

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
If you need one I can give you one for free.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Anyone who has a few and are willing to sell at a fair price, I am buying them up! PM me or send an ICQ msg. Thanks in advance!

(you know... the whole skull and pirate thing goes well with running a 'Pirate' named guild... so any help here would be appreciated :) )