• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] [Atlantic][Item Blessed Mage Armor][Short Stool][Old Rares][Asian Rares]

X

Xel Naga

Hello again everyone :)

The buyout prices I have had in mind are from last year so feel free to put updated price quotes if you have any. I'm open to any type of payment from those who can provide reputable references that they've purchased from before if it's a large deal.

All items are on atlantic and will require the buyer to pick up on this shard unless otherwise specified in individual basis's.

[ Atlantic ]

15mil
Year of the Dragon Moon (red round bag graphic)

10mil

Gloves 150m
Chest 100mil
The Gloves and Tunic from this picture. These are the prices from last year, apparently the prices of barbed kits seemed to have dropped thanks to dupers and scripters so I don't know the rate of the mods of this armor + item bless deed costs anymore so feel free to correct my price if it's wrong.

50mil
undyed leather Chest, gloves, sleeves, leggings, and gorget all tagged:
Made By Wheezy [exceptional]

2mil
Member of the Royal Britannian Guard sash (red) not blessed.

50mil
Normal hued deed named: Wedding Certificate For Damien De Cyr And Kailynn De Cyr Married October 15, 2003

SOLD
The Head Of Lord Magnus (able to be locked down)

10mil
A Katana Made By Ulrick Of Hemp [Exceptional]

10mil
A Tricorne Hat Of Exceptional Quality (blessed)

5mil each
14x No Draw Tiles in individual pouches (able to be destroyed with axe to place on floor in 2d client) or simply taken out in KR client.

15mil each
8x Runebooks made by various player names tagged [Exceptional] in yellow.

10mil
Sigil Fishing pole

15mil
A fancy shirt made by amber [exceptional]

25mil
a skullcap recovered from a shipwreck (blessed) all in yellow.

SOLD
Short Stool

1mil
Large Piece of Blackrock

10mil
Deed named "Unknown"

10mil
Brass Ring (another old untoggled quest item)

1mil
2 Donuts

Sold
Quill of Justice (blessed)

5mil each
Double (blessed) sandals of varying blue/brown/grey hues

20mil each
Asuka blue Pouch x2

10mil
Studded Gloves Made By Shion [Exceptional]

9mil
Grim Reaper's Scythe

500k each
Gold Metal Boxes

1mil each
Pure White Valentine cards unused x2

SOLD
Bushel

Stocked in Luna on ATL.

- Wynn the Woeful
ICQ 172617633
AIM Netfadesupport
MSN [email protected]
YIM woefulwynn

X

Xel Naga

Just wanted to say hello to anyone of the old traders still around :)

Has UO gotten any better in the past year or is EA still lacking in dropping the ban hammer on dupers and script farmers that ruined the economy? Was considering dropping by to see about starting up my enterprise again but by the looks of what I saw when I logged in not much has changed aside from arties being dirt cheap now >.>

X

Xel Naga

While I was poking around my old UO folder pics in photobucket I came across some fun memories and pics that I figured I'd share ;)

Old EM days.

Fun with GM Odee who taunted me with smexy baubles.

Does anyone know where I can get this bandana nowadays? I'd like to get it back but not one of those duped ones.

Where did these go off to now?

Ah, fun times at the first and only Treasure Trove 1 year anniversary, following pics were from my Wall of Death event where 20some odd gm tinker trapped boxes of explosion/poison were filled with 50some odd million worth of loot, gold, and rares for people to suicide on and loot before someone else did.

CapN

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While you were away. Stratics put in a policy of no selling for dollars. Also selling nice armor blessed with duped bless deeds still isn't cool, same as before. Things are getting better in UO with less dupers all over.

X

Xel Naga

While you were away. Stratics put in a policy of no selling for dollars. Also selling nice armor blessed with duped bless deeds still isn't cool, same as before. Things are getting better in UO with less dupers all over.
Item blessed armor was never "not cool" to sell. It was actually agreed upon by myself, the ex-moderator Ryna McBegg, and the general consensus of this forum that item blessed armor and weapons classifies as being in the proper thread under rares.

As for people still throwing the "duped" cry around a bit, unless you've farmed every drop of gold from personal monster kills, every artifact from doom, crafted every single item, and turned in every bkit yourself you are not able to insinuate about the origin of items.

Everyone who is somebody is already familiar with me, my selling tactics, and my history against persecuting dupers so please take a seat in the back row with your 8 glorious total posts and enjoy the show.

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Item blessed armor was never "not cool" to sell. It was actually agreed upon by myself, the ex-moderator Ryna McBegg, and the general consensus of this forum that item blessed armor and weapons classifies as being in the proper thread under rares.

As for people still throwing the "duped" cry around a bit, unless you've farmed every drop of gold from personal monster kills, every artifact from doom, crafted every single item, and turned in every bkit yourself you are not able to insinuate about the origin of items.

Everyone who is somebody is already familiar with me, my selling tactics, and my history against persecuting dupers so please take a seat in the back row with your 8 glorious total posts and enjoy the show.
Just "WoW" at that ego?
I know another well known rares collector/dealer who openly admitted to buying/using item bless deeds on this forum. Nope, I sure as hell don't consider anything blessed with an item bless deed "rare".

C

Chaosy

Unfortunately Wynn, there was another big duping fiasco while you were gone. Just when wearing item blessed armor was teetering on being a sign of wealth, it is now just a sign to ignorant UO players that someone is a duper.

E

Elbryan Uthador

Unfortunately Wynn, there was another big duping fiasco while you were gone. Just when wearing item blessed armor was teetering on being a sign of wealth, it is now just a sign to ignorant UO players that someone is a duper.
That has to be one of the most ignorant statements of all time. My wife wears a full set of blessed armor that I acquired through buying and selling over the course of a year. Does that make me a duper? According to your line of thinking it does, which is as far from the truth as it possibly can be.

Here is a thought, keep your ignorant ideas to yourself. Don't ASSume to much.

Xel, I am intrested in the Quill of Justice if you bring it to Atlantic.

C

Chaosy

That has to be one of the most ignorant statements of all time. My wife wears a full set of blessed armor that I acquired through buying and selling over the course of a year. Does that make me a duper? According to your line of thinking it does, which is as far from the truth as it possibly can be.

Here is a thought, keep your ignorant ideas to yourself. Don't ASSume to much.

Xel, I am intrested in the Quill of Justice if you bring it to Atlantic.
Way to jump on me without even carefully reading what I was saying. I was defending Wynn's attempt to sell blessed armor as rares. I said *UNFORTUNATELY* the ignorant UO population (as in a majority of players) would probably claim he's a duper. I have a fully item blessed suit. Everytime I wear it people call me a duper, so I hardly wear it anymore. I obtained the same as you: buying and selling across shards over a year. Next time be careful who you personally attack with your petty insults. You need to have more respect for your fellow collectors. I would have thought by now that you'd recognize I've been around in these forums for awhile defending collectors against generalized statements.

E

Elbryan Uthador

I apologize for the attack, I didn't read it correctly.

I am man enough to admit my mistakes. I apologize.

X

Xel Naga

Just "WoW" at that ego?
I know another well known rares collector/dealer who openly admitted to buying/using item bless deeds on this forum. Nope, I sure as hell don't consider anything blessed with an item bless deed "rare".
When you've been one of the few people who didn't mass dupe their entire collection of rares that were worth billions 4 years ago even with dupers offering you tons of gold to "borrow" your items your patience for random accusations of duping wears thin. Unless you've been in that situation I doubt you'd ever understand why my replies against anyone calling me a duper sound snide, egotistical, and brash. And yes, I purposely make every single one of my replies against anyone who insinuates I dupe as condescending as possible because if I duped or even wanted to dupe, you'd never see me on the forums. I'd be wallowing in the trillions of gold I would have been able to sell over the years. Feel free to browse at what I've come to own and trade over the years. http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g317/uaim/UO Memories/

X

Xel Naga

What else is new, UO not banning dupers or fixing bugs before it gets out of hand is the same thing that's been happening for the better part of the past 10 years. Well, people can think what they want. I'll continue to sport my item blessed stuff whether it's a sign of wealth or duping now. The entire event rare collecting business used to be a sign of wealth that only a few of us could enjoy. Now, thanks to dupers, anyone wearing anything nice is simply accused of duping or dealing with dupers. While to some extent that could be true for the vast majority of rares now it seems, it's a sad thing to see. The only thing that wasn't monotonous and boring to do in UO seems to have been ruined by the lack of caring by the game devs.

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yikes, you guys are accusing Xel of selling duped stuff?

I'm not saying I know the origin of the bless deeds, but there's been actual dupers on this forum selling stuff and I've kept my mouth shut, and no one said a word when they posted.

Xel is trustworthy, and one of the good guys. Focus the energy on the guys with 1000 oak leaf shrouds, lieutenant sashes, sebratis' memories books, shrouds of deceit, etc... etc...

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*ignores utter confusion in thread*

nice to see you again, Xel Naga

X

Xel Naga

I'm not saying I know the origin of the bless deeds, but there's been actual dupers on this forum selling stuff and I've kept my mouth shut, and no one said a word when they posted.

Xel is trustworthy, and one of the good guys. Focus the energy on the guys with 1000 oak leaf shrouds, lieutenant sashes, sebratis' memories books, shrouds of deceit, etc... etc...
Hi Halister :) I thought you quit a while back too? Back again or just playing on forums?

And Hai2u2 devil :)

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi Halister :) I thought you quit a while back too? Back again or just playing on forums?
I came back after they nuked a bunch of bad guys, but I'm taking another break due to the luna eyesores again, not much incentive to get high end items when certain illegitimate people have thousands sitting in storehouses.

Aside from that, my account will always stay active. Good to see you posting again anyways, making a return for a bit, or just selling off the rest of your stuff?

K

kray2s

Just want to say that i totally agree with you halister,

I have only really chatted to xel on one thread or two but from whati seen so farhe seems to be an upstanding citizen.

I would however like to point out (please im not turning this into yet another thread about dupers) that i agree there have been posts on this forum by well known dupers and im getting fed up of the same people with the same RARE items to sell week after week. Yet it is a bit hard to point them out with the rules on the boards about flamming people, it seems at times any attempt to warn those who dont know about CERTAIN PEOPLES reputations is frowned upon:(

Anyhow welcome xel and its been nice chatting to you on the few occassions we have exchanged dialogue:)

X

Xel Naga

I came back after they nuked a bunch of bad guys, but I'm taking another break due to the luna eyesores again, not much incentive to get high end items when certain illegitimate people have thousands sitting in storehouses.

Aside from that, my account will always stay active. Good to see you posting again anyways, making a return for a bit, or just selling off the rest of your stuff?

Was mainly just consolidating all my stuff from LS and bring it to ATL, specifically all my soulstones that have every skill trained up as it was sitting in someone else's house the past year. Didn't want anything to happen to it. I considered staying and playing but it doesn't seem like much has changed. Same nonsense, same bad customer service, same scripters and dupers around.

I'll probably sell off the rest of my rares if anyone is even still collecting them once I figure out what a good price to sell them at is with the inflated economy.

X

Xel Naga

SupSoc has missed you wynn!

And supermatt has too!
I didn't even know you two still played o_O

What's new ? Doesn't seem like I missed much in UO, same bad customer service, same random bugs, unfixed dupes, all that good stuff. :cursing:

X

Xel Naga

Buyouts Listed

Items Added

Updated Items Sold

Still accepting offers on everything if you cannot meet the buyout price.

10/2/08

Also Buying Smartest Person in Britannia glacial bandana still.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still play, but that is changing and becoming less and soon to be no more :X

And supermatt doesn't play at all anymore.

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*chuckles*

Good to see you again, Xel.

Offline stuff requiring my full attention saw me step down as Tamer mod, and pretty much ensures I log into Sosaria & Stratics, too, only once or twice a month these days, but it's wonderful to see you back in the saddle again.

~Nico~

X

Xel Naga

*chuckles*

Good to see you again, Xel.

Offline stuff requiring my full attention saw me step down as Tamer mod, and pretty much ensures I log into Sosaria & Stratics, too, only once or twice a month these days, but it's wonderful to see you back in the saddle again.

~Nico~
Hi LadyNico :) Seems to be the general consensus that everyone is finding less and less time to do stuff in UO now :( Whether that's because it's getting too boring or not addicting enough to neglect RL anymore is beyond my sight. For me though it's certainly not exciting enough to draw me back into the full mix of things just yet.

X

Xel Naga

Updated 10/4

Apron sold

Dropped prices on Asuka pouches, Year of the dragon moon bag, and various other items.

If they're still not according to today's economy feel free to icq me corrections or offers.

J

Jasonleebeck

if those gold metal boxes have a 25 item limit, i'll take all you've got of em. nevermind if not.

X

Xel Naga

There was only one with the 25 item limit on the vendor, I'm not sure if it's sold or not yet I'll check later today.

X

Xel Naga

after viewing lots of armor on atl, it seems good armor isn't such a rarity anymore due to bkits being at like 2mil each -_- Thanks a lot scripters.

Price of the item blessed tunic dropped to 100mil

Gloves 150mil

10/6

I've also stocked most of the items now in a vendor shop in Luna on the north western road first house west out of the bank at the corner of the house in neon armor.

C

Chaosy

after viewing lots of armor on atl, it seems good armor isn't such a rarity anymore due to bkits being at like 2mil each -_- Thanks a lot scripters.

Price of the item blessed tunic dropped to 100mil

Gloves 150mil

10/6

I've also stocked most of the items now in a vendor shop in Luna on the north western road first house west out of the bank at the corner of the house in neon armor.

The arms lore bonus for crafting helped a lot too. :(

A lot of the armor I paid a ton for and was considered extremely high end became just "good" after, and then with all the scripters/dupers/whatever/etc it's now just average.

X

Xel Naga

The arms lore bonus for crafting helped a lot too. :(

A lot of the armor I paid a ton for and was considered extremely high end became just "good" after, and then with all the scripters/dupers/whatever/etc it's now just average.
Oh yea :\ I completely forgot about that extra resist bonus from gm arms lore.. *sigh* no wonder good armor is so cheap now. That along with EA releasing ridiculously overpowered "sets" like 100 lrc all 70 with mods which costs as much as what a single "decent" piece of armor used to cost. It seems that UO among many other games are still trying to cater to the average casual player instead of rewarding people for spending billions of gold and countless hours of time perfecting their gear and builds. This game is turning more and more into world of warcraft everytime I quit and come back. Soon EVERYONE will be in armor sets just like WoW. I wonder what the next thing to get ruined is.

C

Chaosy

Oh yea :\ I completely forgot about that extra resist bonus from gm arms lore.. *sigh* no wonder good armor is so cheap now. That along with EA releasing ridiculously overpowered "sets" like 100 lrc all 70 with mods which costs as much as what a single "decent" piece of armor used to cost. It seems that UO among many other games are still trying to cater to the average casual player instead of rewarding people for spending billions of gold and countless hours of time perfecting their gear and builds. This game is turning more and more into world of warcraft everytime I quit and come back. Soon EVERYONE will be in armor sets just like WoW. I wonder what the next thing to get ruined is.
Imbued items.

:p

Travixus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If all the gear is homogenized and everybody is equal with character skills and items then the game will go back to being about who is actually skilled at what they're doing and not who has the biggest bank account. Sounds good to me, but I guess I can see some people not liking that.

X

Xel Naga

If all the gear is homogenized and everybody is equal with character skills and items then the game will go back to being about who is actually skilled at what they're doing and not who has the biggest bank account. Sounds good to me, but I guess I can see some people not liking that.
It will never be equal people will always find something to complain about being biased or overpowered. Every template that ends up becoming the effective one will simply be nerfed by EA because the vast majority will whine and moan about it until it's changed. The mechanics of moves will keep being altered to accommodate the skill-less, the way npcs react will be buffed because skilled players who have more than half a brain were able to solo it with the most expensive gear around. No even if everyone were naked with no armor, accessories, or weapons to use there will still be someone complaining that the brown horse someone has gives them an advantage over their light brown horse because it blends in better in dungeons when night sight runs out. I wouldn't even doubt it if someone complains that a bald character has an advantage over one with long hair because it's more camouflaged.

Sadly no, since AOS came out, this game will never be equal and about skill ever again. It will always be an item based game and a race to see who can get the best combination of the gear available to better exploit the next overpowered build. That is why UO will never be good again and just be a shadow of what it once was for pvp. And those of us who follow the path of merchanting will simply be shafted over and over because the equipment will no longer be something rare, just something generic and disposable that everyone will be able to attain after slaying one skeleton in the graveyard for some gold.

Guess I'll have to go back to setting up a shop outside a dungeon to sell bandages and potions. Would probably make more money than burning kits to sell armor nowadays anyway with the speed of how fast EA devs keep nerfing builds and the way things work. I wonder if UO is still in Beta? Maybe my GM forensic eval, item ID, and taste ID will be useful eventually instead of just wasting a soulstone to show off that I wasted time training it.

A

Asmodai

stop moaning because your rediculously overpriced items arnt worth as much.

C

Chaosy

Actually, I'd have to say Wynn made his points in a logical and concise manner without any "moaning" as you are suggesting. He has a solid understanding of UO economy and is right in that there will ALWAYS be something overpowered. If you don't like "ridiculously overpriced items," you don't have to buy them. I don't see a reason to troll him because of his pricing or opinion of the game, especially because there are far worse opinions posted in U.Hall without any basis of argument.

A

Asmodai

Uhm. If anyones trolling, it's you.

This thread isnt about 'over powered items' or 'balance' within the game, it's about items for sale, which in the current climate, are OVERPRICED.

No logical arguement?

1. His items used to be worth more money.

2. EA made some changes (which affected the majority of UO for the better).

3. His items are no longer worth the same amount of money.

4. He was, in fact, moaning. This can be seen in this quote.

it seems that UO among many other games are still trying to cater to the average casual player instead of rewarding people for spending billions of gold and countless hours of time perfecting their gear and builds. This game is turning more and more into world of warcraft everytime I quit and come back. Soon EVERYONE will be in armor sets just like WoW. I wonder what the next thing to get ruined is.
My original post was not intended to grief, it was a friendly comment which was in fact, backed up by a logical argument. I'm not here to argue about the balance of the game, i was merely, in a polite and friendly manner, jovially reminding him that any changes that make better armour cheaper is actually beneficial to many people.

X

Xel Naga

Uhm. If anyones trolling, it's you.

This thread isnt about 'over powered items' or 'balance' within the game, it's about items for sale, which in the current climate, are OVERPRICED.

No logical arguement?

1. His items used to be worth more money.
Most definitely, they used to be worth more.

2. EA made some changes (which affected the majority of UO for the better).
Ea always makes changes that affect everyone, however depending on how you categorize the "majority", it makes it better or worse equally. The "majority" you speak of simply means the vocal group on stratics who tend to complain in groups about things needing nerfing, being unfair because veteran players have accumulated gold and better items making them more powerful. Usually this leads to a 30 page thread in U.Hall of people agreeing that X item or X build needs nerfing. UO representatives, having no experience playing UO since they are all fresh recruits view these posts and think that is what the "majority" of UO wants. They seem to forget the 30 people posting in the thread make up about .0001% of the player base which would rather waste their time crying for change rather than adapting to the situation and bettering themselves.

These perpetual changes to the game are often seen as nerfs by players who actively game everyday in powergaming situations such as peerless, mass pvp, spawns, etc. They are often seen as buffs by the players who choose to tame 1 giant beetle at a time to sell at britain bank for 5k gold, players who sit in their house chatting about random things that happened to them during the day, or simply bank sit and wonder why they don't have nice things.

So to say EA makes changes which made UO better for the majority of the players is quite skewed and untrue in my views, unfortunately the people who think the same way I do more than likely never waste time posting on the forums as they're already trying to adapt to the next nerf/buff that EA imposes on us based on the few vocal players who post about it relentlessly on U.Hall.

3. His items are no longer worth the same amount of money.
Things of craftable nature generally always lose value over time as there will as expected, be a lot more of it being produced. Unfortunately, the force that normally balances this out (new players joining the game) is non-existent in UO thus making items drop value that much faster. However, the fact that UO actively nerfs builds based on player complaint, increases good item spawn/drop rates, creating overpowered "set" items, exponentially increases the rate at which crafted goods and artifacts lose their value. Just look at the doom arties vs library rewards and Tokuno rewards made over half of the doom artifacts obsolete in one patch. The same has been happening for the past 10 years now.

4. He was, in fact, moaning. This can be seen in this quote.

My original post was not intended to grief, it was a friendly comment which was in fact, backed up by a logical argument. I'm not here to argue about the balance of the game, i was merely, in a polite and friendly manner, jovially reminding him that any changes that make better armour cheaper is actually beneficial to many people.
Not quite moaning rather than pointing out the facts such as yourself, that EA repeatedly makes nerfs based on the cries of the few on stratics rather than have been active UO players for the past 10 years and know exactly which direction the game needs to go in, what things actually need changes, and what is or is not overpowered. So if stating facts which are viewed as negative is considered moaning, then well I would classify both our posts as moaning.

And I don't think anyone is trolling. A forum is simply a place to place your opinions in an environment where there are no repercussions to your actions and where you make believe other people care about what is being said. So feel free to tell me X item is overpriced, X item is worthless now, X item should be thrown out in the trash asap because it's been duped 500000 times and is worth 1gp then definitely let me know. As I've stated before, I've quit for the past year so the past X # of publishes are quite new to me as well as all the new random items, arties, and rewards. I've also missed out on whatever skill nerfs/buffs they've implemented so I have no clue as to what resist spreads are most wanted now nor what type of weapon/mods people want most.

And especially I have no idea now what rares I can actually buy considering it seems that every single one of them has now been duped. Even ones that when I still played were clean from dupers and in the hands of a few "collectors".

X

Xel Naga

It's always better to be overpriced than to be underpriced.

I'd much rather see slow sales and modify prices as I see fit rather than selling something fast only to see it back up for sale for twice the amount I sold it for and see it sell just as fast.

So yea, if you want to be a good samaritan and sell things very cheap that is your choice and I'll probably be right there waiting to buy it and resell. But it's quite a common fact on stratics and Atlantic that Wynn the woeful is always overpriced and usually finds his things selling to those who actually want the item to keep and not to make a quick profit off of.

A

Asmodai

You make a good arguement Xel, and I agree with what you say mostly.

For the record, my comments were purely in relation to your blessed armour for sale. I myself am a pvp'er, and rarely if ever post in uhall. Just reading half the posts make me close my browser to be honest. I read this forum in particular because i like to be introduced to oddities and rares that i am unfamiliar with.

Clearly the recent dupe unsettled the market in many ways. However, from my point of view, the increased availability of val hammers and the drop in price of them in particular made good armour available to the majority of people who pvp. I was not talking about trammel, because i've actually not been there in a while. And as far as selling things goes, i just sell things when i need cash. I'm not a trader in any way.

I will continue this post when i finish work, lunch is over lol!

T

The Home Guild

IN THE FIRST PIC.
i see my dead corpse[the home guild]
that was a funtime.
:)

T

The Home Guild

Yea :) Back when the Treasure Trove was still in top shape. Sad to come back and see how it is now, but oh well, least we have memories !
True,and you always take a break and when you come back you find a sweet location and make it larger than ever[vendor mall]I'm sure you'll be back at it again..hooking it up for The Uo residents.

X

Xel Naga

True,and you always take a break and when you come back you find a sweet location and make it larger than ever[vendor mall]I'm sure you'll be back at it again..hooking it up for The Uo residents.
I don't know about that, the dupers ruined my interest in rares at this point and theres so much dupes of arties, runics, and everything else that x-sharding is somewhat pointless unless done on a fulltime huge scale.

I bought up a luna house so I'll probably just take it easy for now. only thing fun is customizing houses at this point and hopefully dupers won't find a way to f that up for me either.