• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic is the best shard

G

If you don't reply to this topic then you obviously hate Atlantic and I wonder why you are reading this forum and specifically this topic.

G

LoL

Although I do agree. There is a lot of history with this shard.

I

imported_Ishtar

Years of history, laughs and fun! I've made some memorable and great friends here.

T

Tazar

*Chants* "We're # 1!" "We're # 1!"

*Looks around* Where's Stuffa when we need him?

G

This topic had 27 views and only 3 replies. I didn't realize there were so many Atlantic haters out there.

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We always were, are and will be the best shard...

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had written a long string of poetry detailing Atlantic's greatness, however I lost it. So I shall have to settle for paraphrasing the words of a great modern poet.

Atlantic is the greatest shard in the world.
All other shards are run by little girls.

Stuffa

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol *wipes a tear* That was beautiful... just... beautiful...

WE'RE NUMBA ONEZ, WE NUMBA ONEZ

BARTONNNNNNNNNN!!!

Only Atlantic could produce such Bartonic epics such as these:

E

Erastus

Who is Barton again? Some guy who touched you when you were 3? You really need to move on...he can't hurt you anymore.

I

imported_MollyAtlantic

I have been playing Atlantic since I started playing 10 years ago. There is no other place like it in UO or any other game that comes along. They all pale in comparison. There's no place like home!

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
9/10 doctors agree: Atlantic has been known to cause acute cases of awesome.

G

Atlantic is a bunch of middle aged folk playing UO screaming about auto target hacks..
Not exactly the best!

(And no this isn't a "flame", quit giving me stupid warnings d-bags.)