• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic is down....

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Hakkors be like NnnnnoooOOoooOOOoo's

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Could this have anything to do with the Doom items not dropping? It would be nice if that could get fixed for the rest of the event...

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Could this have anything to do with the Doom items not dropping? It would be nice if that could get fixed for the rest of the event...

All servers are dealing with this issue. I do not think they would use Atl as their test shard to see if they fixed the doom artifact problem. I vote Oceania as the guinea pig.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Was Doom event fixed?

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well, Atlantic being down made me jump back on Legends for a while - quite a few people online for a Sunday night, and we had some Blackthorn fun. Always have a backup shard ready :)