• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry (atlantic) Gargs You NEED this ring! awesome!

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Yes, I was gona but it and freaking alter it...lol man I don't even play Garg...

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dont see why people bothering low-balling on this, its best jewel ive seen all year. plus i already offered 500m in trade : )

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Seller I give u 300m plus some trades too.

This board ain't a barter trade shop I thought.

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the bids folks.
Smoot that is a sweet rare. I'm not in the market for it and would have have to resell but I will accept it at a value of 300m
So any gold offers over 300m will outbid it.

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
but yes I would prefer straight gold offers
but as long as items pics are posted, it's venderable and I can verify the items value then I will entertain certain items for trade or partial trade.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This ring shouldn't even exist...wtf has UO come to! With that said..350m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Can i bid on this @JDGTR?
Hey bro thx for asking lol, by all means man, you don't need to ask. If I really wanted it I'll bid over u over and over. Or I'll ICQ u to pls LEME HAVE IT!! LOL.

I don't got a garg, I just bid on it cause it's too good to miss, I'll lock it down on floor.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bidding under the current high bid just "in case"? LOL. i offer .99999999999 platinum then.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
next time i bring out my house garbage and try trade them
if the stuff in my house is "garbage" i wouldnt even know what to call what probably fills your accounts. 100 bil of pigs, waves, and other "garbage" sold just this past year. Keep bank-boxing that shame loot , each to their own. I prefer the stuff that holds value and lets me buy anything i want in the game.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Sorry it wasn't to attack u. I just refer to house rares as garbage in general. I tell that to everybody.

Don't take it to heart.

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How is the highest bid on this ring now?

InfernO will come to get you
Highest offer is 1 bil by 805connection
He has until Wednesday unless he gets outbid (when we spoke rl circumstance's wouldn't allow him to log in before then)

If he doesn't pick up by 8pm EST Wednesday I will sell to the next highest bidder.

Last edited:

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
SMOOT IS NEXT @ .999999 B.

Look it up. And report it to admin. If u don't, I ain't buying.

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
highest bidder and the next two highest backed out.
so sense I didn't have it up as an auction it's all good.
It goes on an auction safe this weekend

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
I wana buy, but u want you to enforce those fake bids or report them.