• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Atlantic Felluca Keep 2 Plat (Price Dropped)

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Selling this keep 2 plat icq 227-794-858
as always there is a teleporter in my outside north luna wall Vendor house with SG-1 on roof This Keep Is North east of HOT Guild Castle and South West Of LNR Guild Castle
1st floor with trees.jpg
second floor.jpg
3rd floor.jpg
and the 4th floor has Been started but was never finished.
start of 4th floor.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its Ok if you don't Have the Gold ... Being In back of Obsidian Knight (LNR) is Premium real estate :banana: and I love how Ignorant people have no idea what the Letters ( OR BEST OFFER ) stand for? Its like Those Words are an alien language :wall:
I just bought Tram Castle for 10 plat Let me know where your finding these Fel castles for 6 plat ..Must be in swamp. ... even still Ive sold keeps for 2 plat So yeah 3 plat isn't that far off ....Love How People with no interests "Say OH that's not worth that much"... in hopes I will say OOHHH ok ill sell it for 2 gold ...Pfffft :facepalm:

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
@UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Hey Unknown,

Can you or anyone else plz quickly explain how the customization for keeps or castles work? Obviously i am returning this year, and they did not allow you to customize a keep or castle back then. I am a little old school, so my first question would he can you re-set it back to original keep? Or once someones customizes a design or floor, it can't go back to original, but it will allow for you to at least change the customization?

Just curious.

Thanks,

Happy Meal

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its Ok if you don't Have the Gold ... Being In back of Obsidian Knight (LNR) is Premium real estate :banana: and I love how Ignorant people have no idea what the Letters ( OR BEST OFFER ) stand for? Its like Those Words are an alien language :wall:
I just bought Tram Castle for 10 plat Let me know where your finding these Fel castles for 6 plat ..Must be in swamp. ... even still Ive sold keeps for 2 plat So yeah 3 plat isn't that far off ....Love How People with no interests "Say OH that's not worth that much"... in hopes I will say OOHHH ok ill sell it for 2 gold ...Pfffft :facepalm:
hehheee...whatever man...whatever....good luck!

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
Houses on Atlantic is all about Location!!!
Luna Houses that everybody said that "would" drop price after the ingame search, never happened, They still sell from 10-20B+

Castles are indeed from 8-10B+ (last 3 castles Sold on Atlantic went for 10+

Keeps can sell from anywhere 2B to 3B, all depend Location...Near Water or Secluded, They are the #1 requirements

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Hey Unknown,

Can you or anyone else plz quickly explain how the customization for keeps or castles work? Obviously i am returning this year, and they did not allow you to customize a keep or castle back then. I am a little old school, so my first question would he can you re-set it back to original keep? Or once someones customizes a design or floor, it can't go back to original, but it will allow for you to at least change the customization?

Just curious.

Thanks,

Happy Meal
the Keep & castle customization is best described as its like locking down rubble, But it doesn't use up storage ...You don't go into house customization to put up walls they have to be made by a stone mason & the stone floors too ...doors are tinker made

kikiriki

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
My post was unrealistic for you also @THP cause my houses weren't worth 1b wonder why I had 4 offers... One for 1b 1.4 other 1.5 and the one I took wich was trading for a fel keep on a castle location. Just admit that u play Europa and don't have any ****ing clue on prices in atlantic

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i get the feeling a few atlantic idocers/placers are ganging up / bigging up the prices

ksara...im outta this thread..iam more than happy with my FREE atlantic tower...of which i had a choice of 4 vacant spots just in the top malas area i looked....

if people wanna pay 2 billion for an extra 2000 storage...as opposed to placing a free 1818 or free large tower ... and u guys/gals ...are getting them to pay it ..then so be it....

and NO.. i dont play europa....i play 9 shards....but only a hour or two a day...but i do have a castle on europa on my main account....and a keep on europa and a tower on atlantic which i rotate...oh oh and nice keep on siege AND when i can place a free Keep on atlantic / when i beat the scripters i will swop my free tower for a free keep ....[end]

have a great UO day...!!

THP - LandStalker General

Last edited:

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
if people wanna pay 2 billion for an extra 2000 storage...as opposed to placing a free 1818 or free large tower ... and u guys/gals ...are getting them to pay it ..then so be it...
^^This, so we will not be seeing any more of your posting to complain on other people's auctions about what other people are willing to pay?

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Houses on Atlantic is all about Location!!!
Luna Houses that everybody said that "would" drop price after the ingame search, never happened, They still sell from 10-20B+

Castles are indeed from 8-10B+ (last 3 castles Sold on Atlantic went for 10+

Keeps can sell from anywhere 2B to 3B, all depend Location...Near Water or Secluded, They are the #1 requirements
Hell man, if you can get one dummy to pay 1plat for an 18x18 I'm all for that! Smart business! However the fact is Luna as people who might still be dumb enough to pay 10-20plat doesn't make it worth that much. I know many vendor houses deep in tram that make more money than Luna houses. It's a stature thing. Ya I own a Luna house no biggie! Profit wise for me "they aren't worth more than the placement cost". However there IS an ass for every seat..that's the great thing about being a merchant in UO. I don't consider you guys rip off artists or bumping up the prices. As long as some idiot spends the 10b those plots will continue to sell for that. With that said..I'd take a 24x24 custom plot over the crap house addon for keeps and castles! Good luck with this sale OP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@JFSF I will Need more than that for either keep ... & @THP keep paying for you multiple accounts While keep owners have storage on 1 account you spend on 2 , Castle owners 1 for your 3 accounts ...So um yeah They are worth it cus you save RL money ....I don't think THP will stop its only way he can get attention

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Huh?? @UNKNOWN of Atlantic .....i have only one main account a pay for once per month with my europa castle museum and siege keep on it....never gonna fall....And then pay once a month running 3 accounts with 3 houses rotating them paying once per 3rd month .....so yes i pay for only 2 subs a month and have 5 houses??? 3 on the 90 day lotto...cant see how that as any bearing on house prices???? think this is pretty normal too...most players run the 90 day house lotto...iam sure u do too wasting your real cash on sitters ..

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@THP If you cant do the math that 3>1 Then you deserve to keep paying for all those accounts bro, even doing the 3 month thing, I own 4 castles, 4 keeps (2 are for sale) if I played storage game like you I'd be paying for more accounts than @AtlanticRealtor

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@THP If you cant do the math that 3>1 Then you deserve to keep paying for all those accounts bro, even doing the 3 month thing, I own 4 castles, 4 keeps (2 are for sale) if I played storage game like you I'd be paying for more accounts than @AtlanticRealtor
@UNKNOWN of Atlantic .....lolz.....iam definate ...quite definate..... ABSOLUTE DEFINATE .... u r paying a load more than me to play UO..... u keep paying once every 3 months for your potential castle sitters.. makes me laugh to be fair....how many sitters u sat on 30-40.....lolz.....whatever....i think it more than 50 to be fair...

HEY... good luck with sale at 3b... maybe someone will pay it...,,,,i guess u need to recoup your paying all the monthy sitter outlays @ x 30/40/50 every month...... thta lot of real money so yes .....makes sense u dont want wanna lose hand over fist anymore.... but lets be honest again.. lets all be honest on these boards... u can buy 1 billion for what.... weve all seen the books littered on the bank floors... its very cheap....VERY VERY CHEAP

MAYBE THATS THE PROBLEM.... im out again... unless u recall me .... yet again

Last edited:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...is this the new communication style in the trade forums? Makes a reading like the trash in the H**-guild-forums. I always thought we have more mannners...