• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Factions

Alagos Galadrim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there an active guild in Minax on Atlantic that would consider allying for communication - mine is a small guild but I don't want to disband it unless I don't have a choice.

If not - anyone active that plans on staying active that is looking for new members?

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there an active guild in Minax on Atlantic that would consider allying for communication - mine is a small guild but I don't want to disband it unless I don't have a choice.

If not - anyone active that plans on staying active that is looking for new members?

http://www.hot-guild.com/Forum/

HEAT Is one of the main Minax guilds, while LNR Is another, but they are equally as terrible at PVP.

Alagos Galadrim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think I've seen LNR do anything related to sigils/town control - guessin they're just in it for the arties. HEAT has helped me out several times when I do run into them - prolly end up needing to find a sponsor and joining them because I don't think they will ally me.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Find the Giovanni clann they seem to have a lock on the Minax Faction.

As it stands there isnt a strong Faction guild that really is in it for the faction but the items. Maybe SL has a group i see alot now.

I have yet to see a base battle over siglils their timers are worthless.

Wait until they are fixed and then look for a Faction guild.