• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Atlantic Event Schedule for August 2014!

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Atlantic Event Schedule for August 2014!

Wednesday August 6th @ 8pm East: "Vesper's Annex of Cove"
Governor Sponsered Event, Vesper Meeting Hall

Monday August 11th @ 8pm East: "Humanity Rises, a Lark Flies"
Castle Blackthorn Courtyard

Thursday August 14th @ 8pm East: "The March on Minoc"

Thursday August 21st @ 8pm East: "The Gateway"

Thursday August 28th @8pm East: "Amandine Rides Again"

Sunday August 31st @ 8pm East: "Conseil du Roi"
Castle Blackthorn Council Chambers

Beordred

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thursday August 14th @ 8pm East: "The March on Minoc"

WTH? The march on Minoc? Is this a military action? Where is King Blackthorn and the Kingsguard?

Beordred

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I sure hope so....especially with the imperialistic actions against Cove by the cities of Vesper and Moonglow.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Any news on the September schedule? :heart:

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Most events this month are going to be unscheduled. I will have a schedule up once it matters though.
THEY ALL MATTER TO ME!!!!

But really, I get what you mean :p I assume to the unscheduled stuff, youll do like usual and announce it on twitter when its happening? That Skara attack was brutal!

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What happened to the august meeting that was server downed?

And I don't use twitter!

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
THEY ALL MATTER TO ME!!!!

But really, I get what you mean :p I assume to the unscheduled stuff, youll do like usual and announce it on twitter when its happening? That Skara attack was brutal!

I don't use Twitter either!!...Is this going to now be the "norm" for finding out about Events??:(

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What are you guys on about with Twitter?

Anything 'announced' on Twitter is announced here first, in fact, Twitter announcments link to the stratics forums :p

I post a lot of screen shots on Twitter, but the unannounced events are ALL announced via the Town Criers as they happen and that is the only way they are announced. Thats why they are called, unannounced events.

They only thing I WANT to stop using is the UOEM website, but some people ONLY use that and flip out if I dont use it. :p