• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Atlantic Event Schedule for April 2014!

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atlantic Event Schedule for April 2014

-------------

(In Addition to the events listed here, many/several unannounced mini-events will also be taking place throughout Sosaria, these are flavor events to bring background fiction to the listed events as well as provide a constant stream of happenings in the lands. They will ONLY be announced via the town criers and are done on an 'EM has some free time available' basis. Don't Panic.)

-------------

Saturday April 5th @ 6pm East (Balthazar Event)
"Horse Race in Nujelm"

Tuesday April 8th @ 1pm East (Taweret Event)
"On the Run!" - Crux Ansata Event

Wednesday April 16th @ 8pm East (Bennu Event)
"The Find" *See Notes Below!

Saturday April 19th @ 6pm East (Balthazar Event)
"Knowledge & Scavenger Hunt"

Thursday April 24th @ 8pm East (Bennu Event)
"The Long Goodbye"

Sunday April 27th @ 8pm EST - Conseil du Roi

Wednesday April 30th @ 1pm East (Taweret Event)
"The Nujel'm Djinn"

Notes for 'the Find' will follow soon.

Last edited:

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Judging from the event names, it seems clear Bennu has decided to leave us. *gets my noose ready*
Pffft Hanging is a cowards way out

Try Seppuku- Death before dishonor!

Alton Darkpick

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
ALL HAIL TAWERET. I now have a new favorite. You are hosting an event for my bday on the 8th, teehee. Just remember you gotta gimme an awesome item as a bday gift. *clubs bennu with a fish* thank me for That one!!!! *CACKLES*

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You forgot to say April Fools?
I thought about writing up a 'Good Bye' letter as an April fools joke... and this schedule was a bit of a lead in prelude for it.

Then I thought about it, and said to myself... there are some things you never joke about. This was one of them.

Mesanna will have to pry Atlantic from my cold dead hands. :grouphug: :pirate: :grouphug:

Besides, the dragon/cow invasion of Luna was prob funnier.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I thought about writing up a 'Good Bye' letter as an April fools joke... and this schedule was a bit of a lead in prelude for it.

Then I thought about it, and said to myself... there are some things you never joke about. This was one of them.

Mesanna will have to pry Atlantic from my cold dead hands. :grouphug: :pirate: :grouphug:

Besides, the dragon/cow invasion of Luna was prob funnier.
Oh Thank GOODNESS

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

"The Find"

The find will be a different type of 'self paced' event, there will be clues, codes, Atlantic specific plot trivia and is designed to be VERY VERY difficult.

There is a reward. A special 1 of 1, unique thing that awaits the person that manages to solve the clues, trivia, and codes.

After 1 week, if it is found to be too difficult, *1* hint will be given. No other hint requests will be honored.

At the event time, say 'news' to a town crier... and your event will start.

Good luck to everyone, it will not be easy.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"The Find"

The find will be a different type of 'self paced' event, there will be clues, codes, Atlantic specific plot trivia and is designed to be VERY VERY difficult.

There is a reward. A special 1 of 1, unique thing that awaits the person that manages to solve the clues, trivia, and codes.

After 1 week, if it is found to be too difficult, *1* hint will be given. No other hint requests will be honored.

At the event time, say 'news' to a town crier... and your event will start.

Good luck to everyone, it will not be easy.
:drool:

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Faeryl, do I have you on icq? I will need it to offer you tons of gold for the item when you inevitably figure it out before everyone and win.
Yes, you do have me.

BOW DOWN TO THE CODE MASTER!

*laughs maniacally*