• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Event Moderator Information, Contacts, and Feedback.

Is this helpful?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As a member how go I obtain the overhead title to which I have been promoted ?

Stinky The Warder

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
As a member how go I obtain the overhead title to which I have been promoted ?

Stinky The Warder

Yes, I do recall EM Bennu mentioning at the promotion ceremony , which was at the end of Oct. That several names had been submitted to the King for a title.
Hopefully, Bennu is able to dig his way out, from under the paperwork monster soon!:troll:

sofldan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I missed the event on the 29th by the time I got there everyone was running through the moongate and no one stopped to say where to despite me asking. Is there a February schedule yet I want to make the next events.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Doesn't help that Im managing a move, a spousal career change, and 3 sick kids at the moment... hoping it isnt flu.

I assure you, everyone will get their just rewards, I know Im being slow with it.

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Doesn't help that Im managing a move, a spousal career change, and 3 sick kids at the moment... hoping it isnt flu.

I assure you, everyone will get their just rewards, I know Im being slow with it.
Seems like you have your hands full at the moment Bennu. No worries!!
hope the little ones feel better soon. :)

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I missed the event on the 29th by the time I got there everyone was running through the moongate and no one stopped to say where to despite me asking. Is there a February schedule yet I want to make the next events.
I have just recently started attending events, I find joining the Crux Anasata chat channel is the way to go. Everyone has been super helpful to me along the way. I often lag/pause so bad that one minute there are 25+ people on my screen, when I finally come to I'm left alone.

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Several words that have been sputtered in the last two Crux Ansata Excursions:

Honesty is to honor

Honesty & Honor are two of the 8 virtues
Honesty (an open palm hand)
Honor ( A Chalice)

Veramocor :
Ver = Truth (Lycaeum in Moonglow) The book of truth
Amo = Love ( Under the Yew Abbey) Candle of Love
Cor = Courage ( Serps Hold) Bell of courage

When reading the entries from UO Guide it seems to me we have a very interesting year ahead of us! (See UO Guide below)

http://www.uoguide.com/Virtues

Last edited:

Deathangel Shadowlord

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Greetings EM Bennu The events have been awesome so far. You said to study hard for the next event, my question is where is the information posted? I can't wait for the next event. Plus you said that it's going to be really hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.