• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Down???

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
must be... just got home and tried to log on... not showing up in my list of servers either...

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*tap foot* Did someone call the Paramedics...Maybe we can perform CPR and get it going again?

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hope the Hamster is ok... just hope UO didn't leave for the weekend and forgot to put water and food in his cage again...

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's labor day in an hour, there might not even be anyone at the office to fix it.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't you have to all wear white shoes or something weird on labour day?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Don't you have to all wear white shoes or something weird on labour day?
Nope, never heard of that before heh. Maybe they used to do that 100 years ago or something.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Maybe you can poke one of them to get busy and fix this ? :p
Developer Bleak posted in Uhall a few minutes ago that they're working on it....but who knows how long it'll take them to fix it.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have the full set :) oh....wait....that means theres no one left to fix it for us :sad2:

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well at least someone knows now, only took them 3 hours to let us know they know ! *mumbles* We should have Atlantic back by 6 am ! *smiles*

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I had three full sets they were in my house which will have I idoced
You might get lucky, the IDOC's have been broken for a very long time, sometimes people stop paying their accounts, come back a year later and their house is still there.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Someone I know did that once, A police officer came to their house and delivered the Big Mac plus a $1,000 fine. lol, guess he wasn't busy that day.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
We have an update, Mesanna posted this in Uhall:

"Taking Atlantic down for approx. 2 hours to fix a hardware error. This should fix the issue with it dropping.
Mesanna"

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*just a thought* Maybe Atlantic decided it needed a vacation and walked across the server line? *giggles* Talk about Smart Computers .... *frowns* I hope it doesn't decide to swim across the ocean, I ping bad enough as it is here.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hmm...Very possible, this is the most I've ever posted in 1 day. up to almost 75.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They give her one cent per person they get so if she does it everyday for say twenty years she might have enough to buy her dream castle in uo

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well....she tehnically already has about 10 houses across the shards, including keeps and castles.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow nice, I think ima start with a small house, they are just soooo cute and it saves you from collecting too much junk, your space is limited so you just keep the good stuff.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I tried that....It didn't work....lol I have an in town luna place I've had since first day luna was made, A trammel castle, A Felucca castle, and a small storage house in front of the trammel castle.....all completely filled with random stuff I've accumulated over the years. At least all my stuff was bought with gold, some people get addicted and spend thousands of real life dollars buying virtual stuff.

Yes, I spend way to much time playing UO :)

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried that....It didn't work....lol I have an in town luna place I've had since first day luna was made, A trammel castle, A Felucca castle, and a small storage house in front of the trammel castle.....all completely filled with random stuff I've accumulated over the years. At least all my stuff was bought with gold, some people get addicted and spend thousands of real life dollars buying virtual stuff.

Yes, I spend way to much time playing UO :)
Me too!, minus the tram castle and luna house !! Hence why I'm having withdrawls :p

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Remember that giant December 2013 revert that wiped out the whole month? they only gave us $10 game time credit for that lol.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I bought all the expansions and add ins I could then would buy heaps of name changes and junk from the shop and sell them on a vendor to get gold then I get bored drop all my junk around haven bank. And leave, then come back and the cycle starts all over again.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hmm....do you have a character named Saul Goodman? I remember him doing that pretty often.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I bought all the expansions and add ins I could then would buy heaps of name changes and junk from the shop and sell them on a vendor to get gold then I get bored drop all my junk around haven bank. And leave, then come back and the cycle starts all over again.[/QUOTE]

Next time don't drop it on the ground I take donations :)

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Oh, you and I go way back then lol. You were in my guild a few times, I kept having to help the HHYC people find you in their guild since we were allied....never suceeded. You might have even rented a vendor from me at one point.

Btw, thanks for the free stuff, I got like 70% of the things you dropped around haven once. :)

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, you and I go way back then lol. You were in my guild a few times, I kept having to help the HHYC people find you in their guild since we were allied....never suceeded. You might have even rented a vendor from me at one point.

Btw, thanks for the free stuff, I got like 70% of the stuff you dropped around haven once.

I thought u knew it was me, I mean who else calls u norry? I have u on icq dork. Glad u got some of the stuff, I've done that three times in the last two years I think lol emptied out all my banks as well and release all my pets, but half the fun is getting the stuff.