• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Decorators TOSS OFF!

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now here is an idea for a fun contest! Lets get the best decorators on Atlantic together and teach those deco tool using newbs how it's done "old school!"

Decorators will compete in a number of placement contests including the dreaded "chair toss." In this final elimination the decorator must successfully toss a chair towards each wall of a house and have it land facing away from the wall.

Oh sure, any newb with a deco tool can do that... but lets see who the REAL DECORATORS OF ATLANTIC ARE!

Contest rules:

1. Packs will be snooped to insure no illegal deco tools are brought to the contest.

2. 8mil gp entry fee to insure no riff-raff get into the contest! It is open to the public as long as they pay up front! And are members of the SOT (Secret Order of Tossers).

3. The contest will be held in a secret location so that nobody will see us while we toss off!

Oh, I don't really have any money for prizes or anything so I'll just be the "idea man" for this one and let someone else handle organizing the toss off!

Perhaps Lady Rachel, our beloved mod, would like to get her hands on this one!

Safe Travels, Sam

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2. 8mil gp entry fee to insure no riff-raff get into the contest! It is open to the public as long as they pay up front! And are members of the SOT (Secret Order of Tossers).
I think 8 million entry is a bit steep, for throwing chairs at walls..

T

Teeshy

I think 8 million entry is a bit steep, for throwing chairs at walls..
But they have to be able to cover builder's fee to the repair the walls (cos people are inevitably going to miss where they are aiming for), not to mention how high the public liability insurance would be for a furniture tossing competition!