• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] ATLANTIC AUCTION-ENDED. Please PM me for pickup!Thanks.

Fake Problems

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hey everyone, I've decided to host a small auction with a few items I have been sitting on for awhile. Please bid in (minimum) 1mil increments and the 10 minute rule will be in effect. I will end this auction on Saturday, Aug 16 at 8pm EST. All items are on ATL and payment only on ATL please. Thanks and enjoy!

1. I Got My Bell Rung By Mesanna Playing Roulette - reserve 60mil/ Buyout 125m

mesanna bell.jpg

2. Thank you Napa, Love Mesanna (black rose) - reserve 20mil/ Buyout 50m (BID 20 MALACHI)

mesanna rose.jpg

3. Rubble chest of drawers - reserve 15mil/ no buyout (BID 15M Duncan)

rubbledresser.jpg

4. Rubble bench - reserve 15mil/ no buyout

rubble bench.jpg

5. A Runebook Made By Illusion [Exceptional] (neon green) - no reserve (Bid 12 Daegan)

illusion runebook.jpg

6. A Runebook Made By Kengra [Exceptional] (neon green) - no reserve (BID 12M Daegan)

kengra runebook.jpg

7. 2 "top" pieces of a rubble bed - 5mil reserve/ no buyout

rubble bed.jpg

8. An old treasure hunting runebook set for Fel, including an index and containing 3 old "Of Exceptional Quality" runebooks - 10mil reserve/no buyout

runebook inside.jpg
runebook set.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
I have to retract this bid I forgot I already had this in my collection please forgive me

Last edited:

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Benefactor
@Daegan - I have over 150 of them - without maker's marks - At this point it's just trivial fun! :lick:

Seriously though - what is left in this game to spend money on??? I love the stuff most new players throw away when they find it at an IDOC!
Time to buy all the old stuff and horde it in a dark closet inside a rare box like @Athelas :flame:(OH BURN)