• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] [ATL] Two Items... Strange Bracelet and Moonstone Earrings - Winter 2010

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Moonstone Earrings - Winter 2010 are the greenish hue color. Don't have a lot of info on them except I believe they were a holiday event item last year.

The Bracelet is pictured below, fancy HTML texting on it. Looks like it could've been used in a wedding? Not sure. The color of the bracelet is the goldish bracelet of binding color.

Taking offers on both items and they are both located on ATL.

ICQ 233305062

PM me here or reply.

S

Shinobi

Pretty sure the bracelet is just a doctored up brace of binding. Normally when any item that can have its name altered has a different font, it is certainly a fake. Double check with the pros in this forum, but I'm pretty confident the brace is fake.

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A fake of what? I thought maybe it was a wedding bracelet but wasn't sure...

any info would be helpful and any knowledge of value would be helpful.

Rare Collector

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The bracelet is an HTML named bracelet of binding. Dont think it can be made anymore so may have some value but not sure.

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still for sale... any help on value with either item would be much appreciated.