• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] [ATL] Rares and Rubble

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All items are located on Atlantic where total transaction will take place. I have listed some Starting and Buy out prices. If an item does not have a price, then it is auction style for those items only. For auction items, the date is set for July 13th at 5:00 P.M EST.

Al'Suq Dagger:

Starting Price: Open
Buy-Out: See note

Al'Suq Necklace:

Buy-Out: See note
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**NOTE** I am able to sell the dagger and necklace as a set for a buy-out price at any time. Single item will not have a buy-out.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cotton Candy:

Starting price: 150m
Buy-Out: Open to offers. Able to sell at any point in time.

Hygieia's Amulet:

Starting Price: 150m
Buy-Out: 225m

Ruby Glass Slippers:

Starting Price: 200m
Buy-Out: 350m

Rubble Bench:

Buy-Out: None

Rubble House Sign:

Buy-Out: None

Thanks for everyone who partakes in my thread. Thanks and good luck!

$J-Soc$

Last edited:

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
I sent you a PM regarding the Cotton Candy Tree.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updates and HB:

Al'Suq set: Equivalent to 375m
Cotton Candy: Equivalent to 500m
Hygieia's Amulet: 150m
Ruby Glass Slippers: -
Rubble Bench: -
Rubble House Sign: -

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry, but the Cotton Candy Tree has now been sold.

$J-Soc$

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes. The tree went for ~ 800m UO gold.

Also there is no HB on Al'Suq items. I guess bidder got upset I sold tree :(

Dr. Angel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I offered 1 billion on the tree and 500 mil on the Al'Suq items. I wanted all the items. But then you sold the tree for 800 mil even though I offered a higher bid. I don't understand why you would do that. It makes no sense. And it makes me unwilling to deal with you on the other items, either. You can't ignore my bid on one item and then accept my bid on another item.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Clears throat*
Lets get some clarification in here, even though this is a selling thread; not a debate thread. First if you offered the one billion price on tree, don't you think I would have taken it? You offer was one billion for the tree AND Al'Suq items. The value you put on cash-to-gold ratio isn't up to you my friend, sorry to burst your bubble. I stayed in contact with you the entire time, even messaged you a couple times ON the day I sold the item, even though your ICQ was offline. It was still the right thing to do to keep you informed. Not to mention it says I am able to sell at any time. I also didn't say I would accept your offer on the Al'Suq. I stated that we could work out a price.

Please back to selling..GL everyone
$J-Soc$

Dr. Angel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The offer was 1.5b for both items. 1B for the tree and 500m for the Al'Suq items. My guess is you sold the tree to a friend which is fine; however, it is my opinion you shouldn't post it here unless it is open to offers from everyone. I have ICQ logs to validate what I am saying here. I simply posted my offer as people have asked. The tree is worth 1b. :)