• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) ATL PvP Event

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I havent done a fel event in a while and feel its time to give back a little.

Event Date: Sunday the 13th 3-13-2016
Event Time: 9:00pm Central time

despise house.JPG

How to get there?

1. The house will be public. You can use the tele porters from the luna Houses of @Lord Nabin @Captn Norrington and @Longtooths

2. You can use the crystal portals. Just say "Fel Dungeon Despise"

3. Some Gates will be provided from Luna and Fel Yew Gate

Rules:
1. There are no rules, its fel... duh...

Goodies?

1. I will Be dropping Numerous Harbingers

2. I will have Several Scribbles toons hidden through out the area that will have goodies on them

3. The House itself with have goodies locked down that will be released randomly

The Event itself.

1. I will have numerous Scribbles Toons hidden in the area, all of which will have a book with a code.

2. Kill and loot these toons to find the book.

3. After the event is over get a hold of me via ICQ or stratics to turn in your book and collect the prize.

Prizes!

Book 1 - 200m
Book 2 - 150m
Book 3 - 100m
Book 4 - 50m

The toons themselves will be loaded with extra goodies as well as the books. Remember the books will have codes in them so there will be no cheating. :)

If you would like to donate a harbinger crystal or a prize feel free to icq me or message me here.

Mark your calendars! more to come!

ICQ - 609670565

Last edited:

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Prizes updated! The event is this sunday!

abarkley31

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
My hats off to ya scribbles for putting something like this on in fel, mesanna is too busy feeding the tram side of uo. We need more stuff like this and events like this imo! well done :)

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My hats off to ya scribbles for putting something like this on in fel, mesanna is too busy feeding the tram side of uo. We need more stuff like this and events like this imo! well done :)
Nailed it on the head. The reason I do these type of events.