• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] ATL Lantern, Real LT Sash, Real Stealth Cloak, Garden Shed

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hello! one of my friends asked me to auction these items for him, since he does not have a Stratics account. The auction will last until Monday, September 16th at Midnight (Eastern Time) the 10 minute rule applies. I do NOT have these items in my possession, to collect the item you win you must ICQ the owner of the items. The Owner's ICQ number is 587399784. Thanks and good luck to everyone! :)

#1 I Beat Mesanna Playing Lets Make A Deal On Atlantic (Lantern)---Reserve Is 400 Million
#2 Lieutenant Of The Britannian Royal Guard (Non Replica Sash)---Reserve Is 250 Million
#3 Royal Guard Investigator (Non Replica +20 Stealth Cloak)---Reserve Is 225 Million
#4 Veteran Reward Garden Shed (15th Year Veteran Reward)---Reserve Is 150 Million

Jon Jones

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello all!
These are my Items i just made a stratics account and will have items ready for delivery once the auction is over. Everyone can still get a hold of me via ICQ #587399784.
#1 I Beat Mesanna Playing Lets Make A Deal On Atlantic (Lantern)---Reserve Is 400 Million
#2 Lieutenant Of The Britannian Royal Guard (Non Replica Sash)---Reserve Is 250 Million
#3 Royal Guard Investigator (Non Replica +20 Stealth Cloak)---Reserve Is 225 Million
#4 Veteran Reward Garden Shed (15th Year Veteran Reward)---Reserve Is 150 Million
Good Luck All!!!