• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Assassin Spike 25 Splint, 50 Magic Arrow, Sc-1, 30 SSI

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
forgive my ignorance. what kind of build uses a SC -1 weapon without -mage?
Mage weapon mod checks your magery skill and reads it as a weapon skill. But if the weapon doesnt have -mage weapon- mod but only spell cannel then you need to have the ítem kind skill. For instance in this particular case of the assasin spike you would need, not only magery eval medit resist lot, but also fencing +tactics in order to be able to hit with the weapon and use specials, do you understand?

grimiz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Thank you. I understand how mage weapons work, I just didn't know there were a lot of hybrid templates out there. Not to date myself... but the last time I pvp'd we used heavy crossbows and halberds and skill jewels didn't exist!