• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ashkan!! old mate ya Fel Keep outside of Cove is GW twill go Idoc Saturday- Save It!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Short notice mate but ive notice your keep outside cove in felluca as gone Greatly worn and will go IDOC and fall around 4-6pm uk time ...IF U DONT LOG IN AND SAVE IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!.....

Jeepers i only hope u saved all ya best stuff to ya city bank boxes...

God be with u that u read this still in time....
----------------------------------------------------------

''Dont waste my time is the answer to the question on your mind'' Whatever!

K

Kamelbarn

Hehe thanks for the notice, that's my keep. I'll let it fall though, I'm not planning on coming back.

There should be some goodies to fight for, it's far from cleaned out. My whole (and quite extensive) BOD collection is still left in there. Most of the good equipment is either sold or moved to the bank, but I'm pretty sure I forgot a crimson cincture somewhere in there. And everyone have their own opinion on what good loot is :)

Good luck guys, post a picture of the mayhem.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried!!!

At least ya saved ya best stuff to ya char bankboxes so if u do come back for a peek at UOSA... at least u got ya best stuff kept safe...u can always buy another keep!!!...

good luck and have fun