• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

As of today

V

Vyal

My account is gone, peace Legends... Was there a big war over my idoc trash at fight club?

W

Wulfgar

n sir pluckster showed up 30 min after it fell. The only thing he got was a grey screen.

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad some of us dont have a rl or the understanding to respect the fact someone they deeply care about is suffering in rl and doesnt have the passion or heart to play while they are suffering or with the desire to make them feel worse bye doing something they loved being a part of in there absence.

I would ask you as a fellow human being to refrain from this childish trash talk when you know very well why my guild is on a hiatus and maybe if you care about people as you say you do you will take my advice and not make a very bad time in all of my guild members lives harder bye reminding us of the loss we are going through.
:)

L

Lethal Injection

when you stop trying to make people belive you care. we will stop calling you in your lies.:gun:

PASmountaindew

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come on folks let's please keep this on topic soI don't have to lock it or worse. :)

B

BardMal

when you stop trying to make people belive you care. we will stop calling you in your lies.:gun:
Do you have any idea how close Plucky and Dar are?

It is a spiritual axiom that we ourselves are most guilty of that which we attempt to hang/pin upon others.

Seek some help in the compassion area of your heart, then rejoin the human race with the rest of us, please.

I mean this in all seriousness and humility, you need to check your own heart. Plucky has been through an awful lot this past year, in both his family and in game relationships.

Lady Phoenix was/is a large, daily part of Plucky's in game life. I have listened to them in vent for years; they are close.

Some of you people obsessed with this Plucky bashing; dumping on him when his grandfather died, and now this; gloating over killing him in game and accusing him of not caring about one of his closest friends in game; some of you people display the personality traits of sociopaths.

You need to check yourself.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Even I, Pluckys number one enemy and most prolific plucky basher didnt give him any crap. Because, whats happening to Dar is real...and im sure he cares for her.

W

Wulfgar

My apologies for the statment i made. At the time i did not know about sue. I will save the bashing for another time.
BTW i dont think I ever bshed him about his grandfather either i gave him my condolances at his time of greive at that time.
Real life issues like this are times to put deffrences aside.
so again i apologies for the first post. :(