• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Artifact Rarity 0 Maps

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Buying the Artifact Rarity 0 T-Maps.
Paying 15M per
Please contact me.
ICQ 95129146
or Here or PM

Thank you!! :smooch:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Can't these still be made?
Not to my knowledge.
They were the old Ilshenar maps. Before they allowed for treasure hunting in Ilshenar a few critters dropped maps there that didn't work. They stopped the map drop and those maps that dropped for the Ilshenar facet were considered rares.
Then we got a publish that allowed for tmapping on all facets and those pre-existing rare ilshenar maps were made into "artifact rarity 0" maps.
If there is a way to "make" them I'd sure like to know!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I'm being told these actually sell for 50-100M each.
I'm not going to pay that. I'd rather sell mine for that then buy more for that. LOL

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm being told these actually sell for 50-100M each.
I'm not going to pay that. I'd rather sell mine for that then buy more for that. LOL
I would say that estimate is a bit high (altho im sure they do sell for that much on occasion) i usually see them for around 25 mil in luna. there is in fact one for that much there right now, i would have bought it for you but wasnt sure if you were willing to pay 25.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I'd agree with Smoot. The going rate in luna lately seems to be about 25m from what I've seen although if you are patient you can find them sometimes for less. Whoever price checked can buy mine at 35m ea so they can turn the profit. :)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I'd like to get them for 20, but I SUPPOSE I could do 4 or so for 25...
Thanks guys.