• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Arties

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone happen to have a list of items with mods to thieving skills? For example, Shadow Dancer leggings, Burglar's Bandana, etc. I've been trying to find them all out but I'm failing. Any help would be awesome!!

S

Stupid Miner

Does anyone happen to have a list of items with mods to thieving skills? For example, Shadow Dancer leggings, Burglar's Bandana, etc. I've been trying to find them all out but I'm failing. Any help would be awesome!!
Main Page
Left Side Bar
+ Items
- Items Sorted by Property

You'll want the "Skill Bonus" section.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That list got me thinking about a possible oversight.
How can we not have a pair of gloves that add to your stealing skill? Is it just me or does a pair of gloves seem like the obvious choice for a stealing artifact. Instead we get a stupid bandanna?

S

Stupid Miner

That list got me thinking about a possible oversight.
How can we not have a pair of gloves that add to your stealing skill? Is it just me or does a pair of gloves seem like the obvious choice for a stealing artifact. Instead we get a stupid bandanna?
Er... gloves make your fingers fatter and decrease your digital... no... manual... no... hmm... ...pertaining-to-fingers dexterity.
Only reason i can guess anyone would use them for stealing would be to prevent finger prints-and there's no finger print identification yet-or if it's really cold outside... or you're trying to rob an Ice Elemental.

(seems the english language has hijacked all the correct "finger" adjectives)

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My mind immediately went to the term "sticky fingers". Like when bull riders put rosin on their gloves to give them better grip on their rope. That could help those thieves get a better grip on their target for when they need to beat a quick retreat.

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A bandana prevents the sweat from trickling down into a thief's eyes, especially handy when dtealing something that may be booby-trapped:)

The bandana is also handy to pull down on face to hide identity, similar to the Wild West stagecoach robbers:)

LordDrago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My mind immediately went to the term "sticky fingers". Like when bull riders put rosin on their gloves to give them better grip on their rope. That could help those thieves get a better grip on their target for when they need to beat a quick retreat.
Yeah, but have you ever seen a cowboy pickpocket? They are never successful because their gloves are just too damn big. That and their belt buckles always give them away.

:)

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I always just assumed they had a hard time sneaking up on people because of the spurs jingling.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Er... gloves make your fingers fatter and decrease your digital... no... manual... no... hmm... ...pertaining-to-fingers dexterity.
Only reason i can guess anyone would use them for stealing would be to prevent finger prints-and there's no finger print identification yet-or if it's really cold outside... or you're trying to rob an Ice Elemental.

(seems the english language has hijacked all the correct "finger" adjectives)
Fingerless Mittens;)