• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Article

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I guess Bree Royce is your pen name? :hahaha:

Joking aside, the couple things I took from this very short article:
  • NL " is a new server ruleset aimed at tweaking and simplifying the game’s starting experience, rather than a pure classic server. Broadsword has been working on it since 2020. "
  • The new vet rewards on deck include a greenhouse and gardening shears that almost sound cool enough to get me back.
I'm not sure if the first bullet is actually confirmed by Mesanna/team or just the interpretation of the author but I did say "hmm" when I read it's tweaking the starting experience and nothing else at all about any other part of the shard. It would be hilarious if it's really just the same game that essentially allows players to level up faster... basically everyone is under the effects of the scrolls of alacrity the whole time and and then just less items/stuff to get. Enjoy....suckers! :hahaha:

I also thought it was funny that the author said the vet rewards ALMOST sound cool enough to get the back. LMAO so basically close but no cigar...good try though!

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
PVP revamp is a generous view on this publish.

Veldrane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
  • NL " is a new server ruleset aimed at tweaking and simplifying the game’s starting experience, rather than a pure classic server. Broadsword has been working on it since 2020. "
The 2020 revisionist history makes me chuckle since, according to Bonnie, they had already been working on it for a year when it was announced six months late in 2020. So they either started working on it in 2019 or she was lying about starting work on it in 2019. Neither really paints her in a great light as a product manager.

FishinFool

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
I have my suspicions, but time will tell. I would recommend that when NL does launch folks will want to avoid their unsanctioned clients.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have my suspicions, but time will tell. I would recommend that when NL does launch folks will want to avoid their unsanctioned clients.
I would have to agree. Will probably take a few days before scripts can be re-written to accommodate new menu's and different timers :p

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The 2020 revisionist history makes me chuckle since, according to Bonnie, they had already been working on it for a year when it was announced six months late in 2020. So they either started working on it in 2019 or she was lying about starting work on it in 2019. Neither really paints her in a great light as a product manager.
You still play this game? And still PvP? Holy moly.