• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Art) Ultima art in our life

Tokot

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello there. Most of you, europa players, know me pretty good for my long tongue, and now I want to introduce you a friend of mine, Dreamera. She is an awesome girl, a bit out of this world (what world you might ask? I really dont know, out of both our worlds), but she has a habit to draw most of the things she like, either with pencil on paper, pastels, chalk on the street or even a drawing pad. It would be a minor news in that unless she like UO most of all.
Here is one of our first painting in the street. Unfortunately, Moscow weather destroys most of pictures even before we could finish them, but we'll make a gallery of what we could picture soon.
For now, You can see her UO gallery either on her site or the google+ gallery.

In the late summer last year there was a madonnari contest in moscow, in which we did take part in and won a prand prix with a Ultima Online 3D drawing. Again, you can watch it either on Dreamera's site or my favorite ones in g+ gallery.

As you might notice, most of her pictures are drawings of uo characters, and we're glad to introduce you the possibility to be drawn as well, for a small in-game donation. All of you know our beloved Lord Protector, he got it for free.

Every drawing takes from a day to a week of time, so please, be patient and wait your time. All she need to start is a screenshot of a character paperdoll, preferably the char itself in its common habit place, and a little story about you - that will help to make a drawing natural. The donation amount will start at 1mil, but the bigger it is, the more priority you will get. We will preciate any feedback, regarding drawings, prices and orders - feel free to post your opinion.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man those drawings are great :D Dreamera really has some real talent :) Love Alaster hahaha. Keep up the great work :)

A

Aenvar

WOW, amazing!

Alaster feels so proud about that drawing, hehehe.

Tokot

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it sure is awesome. Bring more ! we need more !!!
I know it is, she is! But it seems noone is interested in his pictures... Maybe the price is too high? Well, while there are no orders, we'll chose the chars to draw on our part then.