• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ars Diavoli (A^D)

P

PizzaTheHut

new thread to go with Guild Wars thread. A^D is recruiting to get some playas who wanna war. We already have War in works and will be finalized by friday or sooner. just waiting on my toon to turn non faction. my toons r done but not geared so doesnt do me no good.

right now i have 4 playas that r with me on this.. and of coarse its mainly pvp but if memebers wanna fight and want pvm.. i will be holding that as well.. just like me i need some money as well and to get extra gear. But we will be at war so u will be on guard 24/7 in town or outside.. tramel and fel.. so be rdy!

This will be a no holds down, if u die u get back up and be rdy to fight.. only thing i say is no rez killing ova and ova.. i want to get my **** and come back for a fight brotha!

Trying to bring back a lil pvp and or more to atlantic than the infamous yew fighting. no houses, no off screen, just plain ole good fighting any given time. with a lil pvm mixed on weekeneds.

Hope i put in right place, Also if any 1 is up for sparring and practice either throw me a message, leave icq or icq me.. and i will either go out and or u come to my house and we can spar.

Memebers I have so far is John Honda, Temo Tae(me)aka pizzathehut, murderotica and geppeto more will come and Atlantic will be rocking hopefully in weeks to come!

T

Turdnugget

How many wars so far? dunno if I want to start my own guild to make it more fun or what... =)

P

PizzaTheHut

lol up to u playa.. hehe u were the first.. but for the rest of the week on my other toons im gonna talk with people about Waring.. temo hasnt switched yet.. so when i get GM to get me in will start sending invites and the whole nine..

Hey tendall on the other hand.. i will send u a message and talk to u bout seeing recruiting on both guilds.. if u wanted to start a new part time guild solely for war? let people choose side..=P but just an option ..

What im doing its playing it all by ear and see how the turn out comes along..

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make sure you tag your Guild ad with all the important info and a way to contact you to the Guild sticky above :)

T

Tyndall

Hi everyone, I also have a guild I just created to join in the wars, I started it late last night, so I will be getting some guildmates over the next couple of days. My guild is "Two Days From Yesterday", guild tag is TWNK. My war character will be Prias Kain. I have already sent war invite to A^D. If anyone wants to join up, please send me icq, its in my profile. Hope to see you all soon.

M

Murderotica

Hi everyone, I also have a guild I just created to join in the wars, I started it late last night, so I will be getting some guildmates over the next couple of days. My guild is "Two Days From Yesterday", guild tag is TWNK. My war character will be Prias Kain. I have already sent war invite to A^D. If anyone wants to join up, please send me icq, its in my profile. Hope to see you all soon.

yay!!! nice tyndall. yeah we are waiting for our faction status to go away. than we will be rockin and rollin. cant wait 1 more day!!!

T

Turdnugget

Barrel of Monkies is ready for war. Sent both A^D and TWNK invites for war.

P

PizzaTheHut

nice, now things r rolling in the right direction.. just keep it up.. this is gonna take every 1 to work together so we can get atlantic rockn once again..=P preciate it

V

vitamin

hey a^d now has me queen slacker the scourge of the trammel area if that don't scare ya my face will all guils bring your best on i have done the warring in other guilds it is awesomefun fun it is and no stat lose just insurance and maybe even get some pride started back in uo once again.m looking forward to being part of this:D

P

PizzaTheHut

Welcome Vitamin. We r having people Join A^D and also tyndall is starting a war guild so either talk to me and him to bring atlantic some auction and honor. This will be War and we will have fun doin it.. so hit us up.. and if u dont want war we have other toons for pvm so we can do other things.!