• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Arrrr, GrimmOmen the demon!

Silly Seadog

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Arrrr, there do be a demon named GrimmOmen on Pacific in the Hedge Maze at this very moment, a-tryin' ta kill me!!!

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Perhaps tis something to do with the events and whatnot. After all, the hedge maze is there the followers of armageddon reside I do believe.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*chuckles*

Nah Grimm shows up in many places as does Inocard lol. Gotta love those names!!

Ori

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Don't forget Yreif Eci & Eracove (who were around before Inocard)....

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh my yes!! How could I forget them. hehe. I forgot Inavllis as well!!

Ori

S

ShadowJack

That's my guard demon, I put him there to stop people from macroing provo to gm on my poor farm animals

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
followers of armageddon reside
Relvinian the Mad mage actually.. However it is unknown if the FOA and Relvinian are allied presently.. The FOA scatters their hideouts and agents throughout the land, and through various political positions.. such as murdering and impersonating Sage Winslow..

..and they pay quite well *cough cough*