• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"Arr.. turbulent waters"

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can anything be done about the closing bags when you cross a server line on a boat? My bags don't close when I run through a server line on land, so why do they close when I'm sailing through one?

Been that way for years, but slightly more annoying now that we spend a lot more time on the water with this new booster...

Metalstorm

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to hate the whole bag closing thing when sailing across server lines.

But now I have found it to be a feature. When doing the Fish Monger quests I always know when I've crossed a line into the next sub server.

After learning that your boat need only be in the same sub server as the monger you're questing to (and it's not a bug or exploit) I've become quite the recalling fool on my nights where I have but an hour of game time. Though on days when I have hours of time I will still sail the whole way to the docks just because I'm sick & demented like that :)

Anyway, the bag closing thing is an excellent server line detector.