• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

arms lore?

kze

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is it really beneficial to have it when there is imbuing, reforging, enhancing?
arms lore bonuses will lessen imbuing space?

• Gives a +1% Damage Increase bonus to all exceptionally crafted weapons for every 20 skill points (up to +5% at Grandmaster).
  • Gives +1% in a random resistance on exceptionally crafted armor for every 20 skill points (up to +5% at Grandmaster)
    • these bonuses apply to all crafted weapons (metal or wood) and armors (leather, metal, and wood);
    • these bonuses stack, or combine, with properties imparted by Runic Tools.
  • is what I read off of UOguide.com

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
For weapons I'd generally say it's not so important, but for armor, 100% you should have GM arms lore. Otherwise you'll need to use imbue slots getting resists to all 70s that would otherwise be covered from arms lore bonus.

Reactions: kze

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I have arms lore on all my crafter/mules. In the rare event I don't want it or need something else for utility purposes, I stone it off. As Tuan noted, it's pretty crucial for armor crafting and resists in particular. So if that's going to be your focus, may as well pick it up.