• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Arms Lore

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry but i've tryed to search into the forums and i've not found anithing ( also if i'm sure to have read somethink in some post)
I'd like to know how much is important arms lore for a mule template that has imbuing, mysticism and blacksmithy.
I'd like to add carpentry instead of Arms Lore but i'd like to know if it's a good choice or not.
This is a template that i'd like. Gargoyle

120 imbuing
120 smithy
120 tailoring
100 tinkering
100 carpentry
100 mysticism ( with jewels)
100 magery ( with Tome and jewels)
If arms lore is too important i'd drop carpentry or tinkering for arms lore.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry but i've tryed to search into the forums and i've not found anithing ( also if i'm sure to have read somethink in some post)
I'd like to know how much is important arms lore for a mule template that has imbuing, mysticism and blacksmithy.
I'd like to add carpentry instead of Arms Lore but i'd like to know if it's a good choice or not.
This is a template that i'd like. Gargoyle

120 imbuing
120 smithy
120 tailoring
100 tinkering
100 carpentry
100 mysticism ( with jewels)
100 magery ( with Tome and jewels)
If arms lore is too important i'd drop carpentry or tinkering for arms lore.
Put Myst on another char... As a like... a little brother to Magery.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks LordTesla but the answer was about arms Lore.
I've read that gargoyle have a bonus with mysticism and imbuing that mysticism is untouchable :)
Also arms Lore has a bonus. I'd like to read the table with the bonuses, please :)
Thinking that i'm a gargoyle, obiuovsly

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Arms lore gives you a bonus to exceptional crafted items:
- 1% additional di on except weapons per 20 skillpoints arms lore
- 1% additional randomly distributed resist on except armours per 20 skillpoints arms lore

Mysticism is not of a great help on a pure crafter ... no med/focus, no eval.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've understand. That is the real think that i wanted to know :) Thanks!!!
But for a gargoyle imbuing has a bonus with mysticism or mysticism has a bonus with imbuing? For a gargoyle?
Be patient :)

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mysticism and Imbuing together may be very well and all that, but without meditation or focus or evalint, you cant do much with it:p

zared of napa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've understand. That is the real think that i wanted to know :) Thanks!!!
But for a gargoyle imbuing has a bonus with mysticism or mysticism has a bonus with imbuing? For a gargoyle?
Be patient :)
Mysticism some spell require Imbueing as a modifier,Along with eval Int
So Realisticly You need Eval Int,Imbueing for full spell damage.

Mysticism does not help with imbueing .unless a evil pker runs up behind, then u can nether bolt them to death ;)

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Zared, thanks but i understand not so well what you say. You have to speak more easy to me :(
But i've understood that in a mule like mine it's better arms lore then mysticism :)
Another thing. I have a mage bard, elf. The last skill ( i have all 120 magery evaint, med, peace and music) is spellweaving or disco ( both at 120).The two skills are in soulstones and i change them depending what dungeon i want to go :)
Now i have added Mysticism. It's a good termplate a bard mage with mysticism?

Zared, please. speak to me like if you speak to a little child. My english is not so good :(

PS: I play only solo PVM

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GM Arms Lore is very good to have for a TOP tailor and TOP blacksmith. (Exceptional weapon gets 40 damage increase instead of 35 DI with GM arms lore... very nice!)
You can soulstone carpentry on and off as you need it. All Full Soulstones can now be used over and over with no 24 hour wait. No problem switching skills on the mule anymore. :thumbup:

For your Mage/Bard you could have Mysticism, yes. Not all mystic spells need imbuing.

Imbuing does not need mysticism at all.... no bonus.
If you are a gargoyle, Imbuing gets a bonus, yes. If you use the Queen's soulforge, you get another bonus too.