• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Armors

T

Turdnugget

So i've played GL a little more as of late but i'm in need of a decent medable LRC gorget/mempo and similar arms.

I don't have much money as when I came back to GL, my characters had nothing. Decent resists would be nice, not looking for anything specific, just decent LRC/resists.

Also looking for some mage jewels. 1/2 - 1/3 casting, LRC not a must...
Thanks =)

R

RichDC

Ill have a look when i get back from work, is there a specific amount of lrc you need?

T

Turdnugget

The higher the better on LRC. Still trying to build a suit of 100% LRC. As of right now it all sucks. So anything I can build around.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
do you plan to use the hat of the magi or anything that will take up a slot that could be used for lrc?

T

Turdnugget

Not atm no. Too poor to afford anything like that. I'm gonna be as ghetto as it gets for awhile.