• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Armor set pieces

O

ouguru

Can you still get the armor sets on swoop or miasma? Killed tons of swoop as of late without getting any. :(

O

ouguru

I guess I am really unlucky. I have been hunting hard lately trying to put an assassin set together. How often do you get set drops?

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as I know, the Assassin set drops are broken. I have only seen tunics and arms, all of the other pieces don't seem to spawn.

O

ouguru

Thanks HP this is getting better by the post! Well I guess I better start looking at bringing in a set from another shard. I play on Legends so the selection here is not the greatest.

G

Gowron

As far as the assassin pieces being broken, were they obtained by killing one monster repeatedly, or did you kill a variety of monsters?

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought I saw somewhere that the leggings and gloves are only dropped by peerless or the DF and are much rarer than the tunic and sleeves.

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought I saw somewhere that the leggings and gloves are only dropped by peerless or the DF and are much rarer than the tunic and sleeves.
That is my understanding as well but you can also get from champs. The legs and gloves are most certainly the two rare pieces.