• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Armor refining my sampire

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im thinking about raising my resists up to 75/75/75/75/80 on my sampire while dropping my dci cap to 25dci.

I have 120parrying 120bush using single handed/double handed weapons, any thoughts?

Note: im using plate armor 5x pieces 45lmc

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Am i gona get hit very often?

I mean is there a big diffrence between 45dci and 25dci when u have 120parrying 120bush? My char is made to do all fell champ spawn, corgul, shadowguard etc... I dont wana take the risk and ruin my armor :/ just wondering if someone did this before

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Im thinking about raising my resists up to 75/75/75/75/80 on my sampire while dropping my dci cap to 25dci.

I have 120parrying 120bush using single handed/double handed weapons, any thoughts?

Note: im using plate armor 5x pieces 45lmc
You will be better off for doing it.

I dislike the way it displays on the armour pieces is the only downside.

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Personally i always prefer more resists over dci because it works against spells.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Am i gona get hit very often?

I mean is there a big diffrence between 45dci and 25dci when u have 120parrying 120bush? My char is made to do all fell champ spawn, corgul, shadowguard etc... I dont wana take the risk and ruin my armor :/ just wondering if someone did this before
Well.. depends on your idea of "very" I think. To be precise, the difference between 45dci and 25 dci when one has 120 parry and bushido is exactly 20 DCI. How the translates into how often you'll get hit depends on the weaponskill of what you're fighting. There are several calculators available to tell you this directly. One of these calculators even lives on this website.