• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Armor Manager

• Thread starter Digital Janitor
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Digital Janitor

Hello all, I don't normally post here, in fact I created the account just to post this. I created a program that I use to manage my armor sets and thought I would let others play with it. I am NOT selling this program so I hope this post does not cause issues but if anyone finds this useful then it was worth the post. You can do several things with the software and it's all about functionallity and not User Interface as it's very plain.

Here is what you can use it for...
• 8 Properties options
◦ What the property is available on
◦ Range
◦ Type
• Create/Save items with specific properties
• Create/Save armor sets using created/saved items
• Properties list with properties total, range, cap and difference
• Imbuing ingredients database
◦ Properties List
◦ Unravelled, Gem Stone, and High Intensity ingredients list
◦ Source of High Intensity ingredient
• Mannequin Management
• Quick Stats to show your resist totals as well as how far off from the cap total the current set it.

I hope you find this useful!
http://www.darlingroup.com/uo/Armor_Mgr_2.3_Install.zip
Thanks and have fun!
DJ

D

Digital Janitor

startle,

Sorry but I could not reply to your PM, I do not have 10 posts. You have a very good point that I did not think about. You have any ideas on how I can help ease that consern, for everyone who has it, as I would like to.

D

Digital Janitor

Posting this kind of got me in to some dev on the software again so I added some things. You can use the link in the first post to download verson 2.0.

Fixes from 1.0
  • Saving a new armor set will add it to the saved armor list with just one click
  • Labels are now black text

Updates in 2.0
  • On the Current Armor Set tab I added the ability to edit an armor item through a right click menu option. This will reload the item in the Create New Items Tab and allow you to re-save the item. Once you save the item you will have to update any armor sets with the new item for them to hold the new property stats.
  • On the Imbuing Tab I was tired of having to look things up all the time so I added a shopping list area, :) yes shopping list. You can export it out to csv and use it to go gather what you need to make your armor.
  • On the Imbuing Tab I also have a hard time keeping track of what essence are found where so I added a mini-champ and essence map button that opens a larger map created by Sebbo. (i only added the essense labels)
  • On the Mannequin Tab I wanted to be able to see the stats for a mannequine's armor so I added a Load Armor Button, as well as, an Armor Item List and Armor Properties List.
  • On the Mannequin Tab I wanted to be able to see the mannequin as well and I had this large amount of space so I added a capture feature that will let you cature screen shots of each mannequin you have. Kinda fun I think but thats just me.
  • The help file has been updated to include the new features... and the onse I forgot about in the last help file. :eek:

If I somone out there would be willing to tell me where I can get the most recent formula of item weight calcs that may be fun to play with but I have no idea what that may be. I can add check boxes for race to effect the calculations. Just a thought.

Here are some screen shots of the updates. They are a bit larger than the others. Let me know if you find any bugs and I will fix it up when I get a chace.

Thanks,
DJ

Attachments

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This looks very handy. I have downloaded and will give it a spin later.

Would love a iPad or mobile version :p

D

Digital Janitor

I just started using this version and it seems that I messed up the save Item function. I will make the fixes in it and post them up ASAP, it was kind of late when I posted last night.

I found out what happen, when I "FIXED" the Labels I did not remember I was using some of that data in SQL statements. I will tie it up here shortly and post version 2.1. Sorry for the issue!

Thanks!

D

Digital Janitor

OK I have posted version 2.1, you can use the link in the first post to download this version.

Fixes from 2.0
  • On the Create New Items Tab the Save Item button now saves the item again.
  • On the Create New Items Tab the Item Type Label no updates when you add a property to an item.
  • On the Create New Items Tab the Save Item To Armor button adds the item type to the Current Armor Set Items Grid on the Current Armor Set Tab

Sorry for the issues, did not think about the label data being used when I made that change.

Seems to be working fine now, let me know if you find any other issues.

Thanks,
DJ

D

Digital Janitor

I found a new error in editing an armor item so I have posted a new file, version 2.2. You can use the link in the first post to download the new version.

Fixed from 2.1
  • On the Current Armor Set Tab, in the upgrade to 2.0 I added the ability to edit an armor item from an armor set. In doing so it would render the Properties Grid on the Create New Items Tab as read only. :eek: This has been fixed in version 2.2.

D

Digital Janitor

A friend pointed out another error in the Edit Armor Item feature added in 2.0 so I fixed it as well as some other interface things. You can download the new version, 2.3, in the first post.

Fixed from 2.2
  • On the Current Armor Set Tab, when editing an armor item, you no longer get duplicate information for item properties. (did not always happen but when it did it messed things up all over for calcs.)
  • On the Current Armor Set Tab, after editing an armor set item, it sometimes would not properly delete the properties of an item you wish to delete from the set. This has been fixed.
  • In the Quick Resist Stats I made the information a bit smaller to stop the text from wrapping when both sides have 3 digits
  • In the Quick Resist Stats I replaced the - with / so it does not look confusing when the difference between your set and the cap is in the negative (for example 81 - -11 looks funny so now it shows 81 / -11)

Have fun and let me know if you find any others errors. I will get to them ASAP.

Thanks,
DJ