• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Armor Durability

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm trying to decide what is the best ore for making a suit of armor for my warrior. Does all metal armor wear equally, or will certain ore types hold up better than others? My question is regarding only the durability of the piece, not the resists it provides.

Thanks, Katrena

L

lit2fly

all the armor should wear equally (i.e the rate of losing durability) so it doesn't matter which ore you use. On the other hand dull copper provide the largest durability figure when crafted but you can always use POF to max the figure (I.e. 255) until it's imbued.... so to get back to your statement you should focus on the resist rather than durability when you are crafting armor for your warrior