• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Armani's Monthly (PART 2) Legendaries & More Auction (June) - Ends Sunday 21st 10PM EST

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
1 - 6m
3 - 11m
6 - 2m
8 - 2m
9 - 6m
10 - 6m
11 - 1m
14 - 1m
15 - 6m
17 - 11m
19 - 1m
21 - 1m
24 - 2m
22 - 27m
25 - 6m
41 - 7m
43 - 2m
46 - 1m
47 - 1m
49 - 1m

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
need a ruling from the OP. auctions on 6 and 9 ended at 10:00. My bids were in before the half hour mark.

Armani Exchange

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Okay, so this is what I have - All Auctions have ended @Kiss Of Death you are way too late, ended last night.
In concern over number #47 @Loriel bid at 9:58, letting the timer go until 10:28, unless another bit was placed, @Scott placed a bid at 10:17, leading the timer to 10:47 but no other bids were placed.
Please contact me Over ICQ for pickup and thanks for the bids everyone.
#1 6m @Merlin
#3 11m @Merlin
#4 10m @Loriel
#5 50m @Old Vet Back Again
#6 3m @Loriel
#8 2m @Merlin
#9 6m @Merlin
#10 6m @Merlin
#11 1m @Merlin
#12 5m @SoBad
#14 1m @Merlin
#15 6m @Merlin
#16 15m @SoBad
#17 11m @Merlin
#18 5m @SoBad
#19 1m @Merlin
#20 40m @Scott
#21 1m @Merlin
#22 27m @Merlin
#24 2m @Merlin
#25 6m @Merlin
#28 5m @dlo88
#34 90m @Old Vet Back Again
#39 5m @CrAzY J
#40 5m @Kiss Of Death
#41 7m @Merlin
#42 10m @mtoh
#43 2m @Merlin
#44 10m @Scott
#46 1m @Merlin
#47 30m @Scott
#48 5m @SoBad
#49 5m @mtoh

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It's not entirely clear what you meant by 30 minute rule here mate. According to you it means that if you bid 2 mins before the deadline you get another 30 mins to bid on that item ?

Merlin seems to think that it means the last bids to go in must be before 30 mins from the end... the rule isn't clear... the auction ended at 10pm surely that means no more bids after that.

Merlin got his #9 for the price he bid yet my bid on #47 has been discounted yet both of these were bid by the same person, Scott 17 mins after the auction ended.

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Does that mean that the auction could have kept being extended after each bid or is it only within the that last half hour, so effectively 47 would have ended at 10.28pm ?

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hang on still not clear lol... 30 mins after the last bid before 10pm you mean right ? :)

Armani Exchange

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
well if someone bids at an item at say 9:59, the auction is extended for 30mins, if someone bids again it's extended again, until a full 30mins has passed since the last bid

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well that's crazy man I had to stay up to 3am UK time to get that bid in, for anyone this side of the pond to have the bids extend the auction indefinitely past that time... you get what I mean. Just a suggestion but maybe make the end time like 7pm EST or something for the people in Europe.

Armani Exchange

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
yeah, you are right, but me being from the UK myself I thought most players bidding would be USA based, but in future I'll drop the end time earlier to try and suit all, apologies again, I'll learn bit by bit, bit of trial and error

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
yeah, you are right, but me being from the UK myself I thought most players bidding would be USA based, but in future I'll drop the end time earlier to try and suit all, apologies again, I'll learn bit by bit, bit of trial and error
The 10pm end time was perfect for people on US East Coast and your rules were clear. No need to change anything in the future and apologies not needed. Thank you for the efficient auction.

Being on East Coast, I don't usually get home from work until 7-7:30 EST. So not sure when would be best time to make in-game exchange if you are UK time. Please either PM me or ICQ me and we can make arrangements. I have gold ready and should be available any night this week aside from Wednesday.

Thanks!