• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Arm in UOA

M

MonkeyDLuffy

This might not be a proper place.

I just recently found out that there is a arm and dress macro for UOA which allow you to change weapon and armor with 1 key...

While playing around with the ARM.., I could not get the UOA to recognize newer bows...
like magical bow or repeating crossbow.. With the classic bows, it works fine (bow, crossbow, xbow).

Anyone can help or has experienced with this.

Thanks

o2bavr6

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This might not be a proper place.

I just recently found out that there is a arm and dress macro for UOA which allow you to change weapon and armor with 1 key...

While playing around with the ARM.., I could not get the UOA to recognize newer bows...
like magical bow or repeating crossbow.. With the classic bows, it works fine (bow, crossbow, xbow).

Anyone can help or has experienced with this.

Thanks
There is also arm right hand and disarm right hand
and arm left hand and disarm left hand.

I'm sure this is your mistake, make sure you try those out.

M

MonkeyDLuffy

I can not even set the bow in under the ARM tab in UOA. I right click on the right hand and the using current item is gray-out (I am holding a magical bow in my right hand).
But if I change to a bow, the use current item selection is there.

o2bavr6

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One handed weapons usually go in the top field while two handed weapons go in the middle field.

Under the arm tab: Right click the Left hand item field (second selection under right hand field) Then select "use current item".

In the Keys tab:
look for the choices for arming and disarming keys. Make sure you note to arm and disarm appropriate hand for it to work.

B

Beer_Cayse

is your copy of UOA registered? Some functionality is not operative after the trial period ... this might be one of them. And with 2-handed weapons, check both hands ... some 2H items register for left, some for right. Why? I dunno ... just do. <shrug>

M

MonkeyDLuffy

is your copy of UOA registered? Some functionality is not operative after the trial period ... this might be one of them. And with 2-handed weapons, check both hands ... some 2H items register for left, some for right. Why? I dunno ... just do. <shrug>
Interesting... I only check the right hand.. one...