• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Arm/Disarm VS Equip Last Wep (SpellBooks)

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Confusion.....

OK right now i can arm my spellbook just fine.... I have to Switch them manualy....

With the New change i had read about Spellbooks will now use Equip Last Weapon?

Or will I be able to use equip last weapon to switch spellbooks after i have manualy held them...

i am not sure how this will be working and i could use clarifacation...
thanks

P

pavel.vesely

It will work same as with weapons, ie. I manually equip spellbook-1, after that I manually equip spellbook-2, now I can use EquipLastWeapon macro key to switch between spellbooks, until somebody disarms me, which will mess it, so I have to start again.

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice, that will help in doom a lot as that a great place for this (Guantlet even heeh)
Thanks for the info...

5% Luck

Isnt Uoassit a better option anyhow. I know theyve made laps and bounds with the macro system recently and in the past but I still arm/disarm, dress after death and, vet my pets with uoassist. Its just better and nonsense.

5% Luck

Wow its been that long that i forgot i had to pay for it lol 1998 vet!

C

Clarifier

Isnt Uoassit a better option anyhow. I know theyve made laps and bounds with the macro system recently and in the past but I still arm/disarm, dress after death and, vet my pets with uoassist. Its just better and nonsense.
A disarm/arm in UOA is slower than the built in EquipLastWeapon macro. So I use UOA to set my main two weapons and/or to switch to a third or fourth weapon and the ELW macro to quickly switch between the main two. KR handles it better but of course then you have to use KR :)