• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Arena Duelin

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for posting this TRU - definitely need to do this more. The 8 man ffa was the highlight for sure LOL, hope we can reach the elusive 10-man next go around!

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was a great time for sure, i took a lot of dirt naps lol!! I hope more will join in the fun aswell.

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was a great time for sure, i took a lot of dirt naps lol!! I hope more will join in the fun aswell.

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah I made the 8 vs 1. I went out in 4th or 5tth I think but was awesome. I didn't realize there were more fights before that but it was nice to see. I was talkn to grim last nite and he said SL was gonna try and do it very sunday nite. hopefully everyone can keep the egos at the door because this was a really great time and opertunity for the shard to get in some friendly non loot pvp

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I really enjoyed this and it really does help in learning how to survive :) I totally need to get me a better bow lol!