• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are there idocers?

S

Shiloh

So there used to be a few different IDOC guilds here on legends.. and now I dont know if any of them are still active. Im in the market for a new pad and was hoping to contact someone.

If anyone knows of any keep spots.. or a keep for sale.. tram or fel shoot me a pm please.

Thanks

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh darn, There has been someone in luna selling a keep in both tram and fel.. Cant remember their name though! If I see them again Ill let ya know.

S

Star Farmer

The characters name is Old Navy and is currently at Luna Bank.

T

Tovladian Soltyr

I don't think their are really any hardcore IDOC'ers anymore with all the changes that were made. The last few IDOC's I had been too, there were no where near as many people as I use to see at IDOC's, even for Luna IDOCs now ahdays (Been to 1-2 on other shards).