• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are the town invasions over?

• Thread starter Darken (Cats)
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

RichDC

No but the factions need to initiate them, on Great Lakes True Brits has had the towns for an age so no invasion.

D

Darken (Cats)

well i wish somebody in factions would initiate it sometime today cuz its my only day off and i was kinda looking forward to it.

R

RichDC

I feel ya honestly!!!

Ive taken to joining my thief to factions so i can try and force myself (problem is that i have to wait 4hours defending on my own lol!!)im almost ready to bribe the factions to let me hold!

D

Darken (Cats)

lol. ill join a faction with you and go stand around the sigle to help you out

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
There's no real incentive for SL to steal/guard them since we don't even own the cities for 6 hours most times (cities go "neutral" while it is invaded) so we haven't bothered with them. Sorry :(
You guys are free to steal them if you want to try. I don't think there's much competition for them really. Maybe from TB...

C

Corvak

TB and CoM keep taking cities - thus no invasions. Optimally, TB should 'let' Minax and SL invade a couple, to trigger invasions. Though it isn't really in-character for em, lol.

There are a lot of people playing factions to get silver, just to sell or buy faction arties with. I think this is partly because theres no tangible 'reason' to hold lots of cities, other than using faction vendors.

C

Corvak

70 or 80? I don't remember =/

I think you can get it by starting a thief with 50 and using gear to bring it up though.

D

Darken (Cats)

*crosses fingers* heres to hoping i still have a ring and bracelet that equal 30stealing.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
80 Stealing.
Ferret form talisman not having a pet ferret.

R

RichDC

and you can actually do it with 20 skill points,

20stealing from legs
10 from either mark or bandana
15from ring
15 from brace.

And if you were a ninja you could do with 10 by using the talisman of fey ferret form. (in fact you may be able to JOAT that)

D

Darken (Cats)

do you need to have 80 "show real" skill to join the theives guild or just 80 "show"?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Ah, thank you Flutter. And you have to be a ninja to use that talisman???
Yes I think you need at least 80 although I could be wrong about what level ninja you have to have.

Btw it is the only form you are allowed to use the stealing skill with.

D

Dixie

just go to the town crier and say news. You find the area of the most recent invasion. Hell, today it was happening in at least 3 towns at the same time. Go around to different criers to get a different answer and find a town with spawn to your liking.

D

DPudding

We got a dragon in Minoc and Vesper. Magincia can kiss my butt.