• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Are the Goblins up to no good again?

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

While sailing from Trinsic to Minoc with a passenger manifest of out of work butchers my crew and I spotted a strange thing floating through the sky. As we approached the strange object peals of laughter rang out across the ocean. As we got closer we soon recognized the laughter as Goblin laughter.

It appears that the Goblins have found some way to harvest a lighter than air gas in order to float above the ground. A few of them had floated out to sea and were fishing! Well, we think they were fishing, they somehow had a fish and where throwing it back and forth in some kind of Goblin game.

When my ship passed by I readied my bow and arrow and asked if they needed assistance getting down. What happened next was only what I would consider a squid like defense as the goblins peed on my boat then tooted as hard as possible to get away.

Was this a rare Goblin ritual? A new technology they want to keep secret? What will they use it for? Fishing, mining, or maybe a faster ice cream delivery system? We will never know as the King of Pitmuck, Ozog Giantfart, has been unwilling to comment. Correction he is unable to comment as everytime I bring it up he just begins to laugh until he pees.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Not yet verified, but I hear it's a faster ice cream delivery system. :)

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This opens up the possibility of a new game that involves a bow and rope-cutter arrows.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Dat be mees in da front of pikure! Yoos kan sees gobby teknology in aktion, dem vapor trales parts of ours gobby fartpulsion systim. TM

Gubnor Viktor, mees did pees on yoos bote cuz yoos wuz gonna shoots at us! Mees hopes yoos liked da smell!! laufs

Gubnor Scabby