• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are the big dogs (Cu-Sihue) spawning in brown now?

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A couple days ago, on Atlantic… I wasn’t really paying attention, on the phone, but I swear I saw a brown dog, someone claimed to have tamed… brand new.

I know the news is a little spotty these days… but is this a new color, new spawn, or that horrible idea for dying pets?

I know we have red, pink, 2 blue shades, black, white, silver, ice, dull copper, shadow and the rare blaze... no brown. If you really want to blend in, we need green. hehe

Sorry I didn’t get the tamers name.

(The good ole days when tamers could make honest money... taming or training dogs... and selling at the WEST BRIT BANK!) :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you mean this colour? if yes, it's not new I've had mine since they were first introduced.
(sorry, piccie from my 'family gallery')

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well... I forgot to list bronze... but this was not the same brown. It was brown with a little richer color to it. A little on the red side, I guess. I really wish I took a pic now.

Petra Fyde... thats a dull copper, so no.

I mean... it was almost like awhile ago... on the test shard, they had a dye tub that would dye anything and pets were any color and then some. This was before the topic of pet dyes came around.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There has always been a Bronze one

Bronze is brown colored like bronze ingots.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly… I would say the color of the dog I saw as more like Milk Chocolate then the Bronze Brown. It's so silly. I mean, if it was a common Bronze… it wouldn’t have got my attention. I’ve trained so many, I’ve seen ever color and every shade at least 50x each. I sware if I see this crazy color again, I'll post a pic.

As my dear old Mother-in-Law would say… “It was the color of a running dog”. lol

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
omgmir... thats a great chart... but its still not the "Chocolate" I saw the other day... weeks ago, whatever. hehe.

I've been keeping an eye open with no luck, so maybe it was some kind of fluke color. It sure wasnt Bronze.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What happens when the Medussa bugs them?

I remember something about the super dragons turning almost a dark purple... maybe, but that was before SA.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Bugged pets look like the dragon in bottom left of this picture:

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Less the 3d or whatever that is... yeah... thats the color I saw. Only the tamer claimed to have just tamed it, I'm sure that was a flat out lie now. Thank you.

T

Tazar

True - but the bug was that if you crashed while your pet was still paralyzed, the color stayed on the pet permanently. Glad they fixed that one so no more special hued pets are lost. The prepatch pets that were affected are now "bugged" since they were not fixed.