• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are my inquisitors resolution gloves bugged?

Tye

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I bought a pair and I noticed they don't say mage armor on them but every other pair I have seen says mage armor??? are mine fake lol =(

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can remove the Mage armor property at a Mage guild masters for 250k.

Tye

Sage
Stratics Veteran
oh well what does that do is it still the same thing or is it not for mages when you remove that

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you remove it then you can't use it with med skill. Sounds like someone took it off to use on a samp or warrior or non med mage temp in order to get some extra lmc .. And less stam loss. Because inquis are plate armor.

Tye

Sage
Stratics Veteran
so I cant get the bonus fast cast recovery now since I have meditation? Its to bad you cant re mage armor to make them go back to normal if you can take that off.

Tye

Sage
Stratics Veteran
So is the only difference I wont be able to regain mana as fast?

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It will.null your med. Meaning it will make med useless. So if you use it on a char with med.. Remove it because it will be a waste of points