• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are footfall sounds bothing anyone else?

T

Trebr Drab

Sounds like Captain Ahab on the deck of the Pequod. Clip clop, clip clop. And the avatars have a hitch in their walks to go with it. Actually, this would be OK if it were only during times when hit points are down. But as a normal thing, I don't like it.

H

Heartseeker

We need a slider to adjust them.

Otherwise they are to loud.

B

BadManiac

People have been complaining about this since KR was released. Not only is the step sound too loud and too "sharp" but it's completely out of sync with your character.

Tune the volume down to 25%, add a few different sounds depending on the floor type, and sync them with the correct frame of animation. That's my suggestion to the devs.

T

Trebr Drab

People have been complaining about this since KR was released. Not only is the step sound too loud and too "sharp" but it's completely out of sync with your character.

Tune the volume down to 25%, add a few different sounds depending on the floor type, and sync them with the correct frame of animation. That's my suggestion to the devs.
Agreed, and then remove the clip-clop effect.